why the difference between 06 and 07? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > why the difference between 06 and 07?

Rubicon Express Suspensions from CCOR 706-207-4140Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955XHD Heavy-Duty Hood Latches for JK and TJ available at Oco

Unread 08-06-2007, 09:39 AM   #1
ukliberty
2003 KJ Liberty 

why the difference between 06 and 07?

When purchasing our GC Overland CRD I was looking around the vehicles and I noticed something strange that no one has yet been able to explain!

On the 06 model the insides of the rear wheel arch are different to that of an 07!

There seems to be extra metal sections on the 06 that are not there on the 07 model.

As you look at the drivers side rear wheel the extra metalwork is on the lower right. It is like a section was inserted to avoid mud and dirt collecting in the bottom, which is logical, but on the 07 I looked at this was not there - as there was only one 07 on the lot I could not judge if this was a one off or not.

Anyone know why its not there on the 07 model year?

thanks

ukliberty is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.