What you guys think about.... - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > What you guys think about....

Savvy/Currie Aluminum Control ArmsROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO December Specials at Jeephut.com

Unread 02-17-2013, 08:12 PM   #1
IowaJeepNewbie
2005 WK 

What you guys think about....

So I like to help make this forum even better or would love to try lol. What do you guys think about getting all the tech right ups for our WK & XK and make one thread and maybe get it sticky so it will help new comers find things faster or old members just remeber things lol

Any thought on this would be great and if can link me threads so i can start this.

heres a link to the thread and we will use this thread to talk about what we would like to see there and what not

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f67/t...e-ups-1480838/

2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo, Red WK Club #31, Daystar 2" BB lift with bilstein struts. Rigid LED Dually
IowaJeepNewbie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-18-2013, 12:15 AM   #2
AJeepZJ
2006 WK 

It's definitely a good idea. It may require people to take some time to dig and repost their write-ups. A lot of folks have included very elaborate write-ups including pics, description, and instruction in their respective build threads.
Unread 02-18-2013, 12:21 AM   #3
RagtagGuy
2005 WK 

There is SO much good information on here, but its all deep through the pages
Would be nice for a DIY section - stickys
RagtagGuy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-18-2013, 07:28 AM   #4
cherrybomb05
2010 JK Wrangler 

Or maybe a link to the page/thread of the DIYs/write ups
cherrybomb05 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-18-2013, 08:53 AM   #5
IowaJeepNewbie
2005 WK 

I would try to dig up as much as possiable. I dont think ppl would have to re write their write up. I could just try to dig stuff up. I work on a computer all day and when Im slow at work I could take some time and search and slowly just build a thread. What do you guys think would be some good ones to find? As in DIY things and what not.
2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo, Red WK Club #31, Daystar 2" BB lift with bilstein struts. Rigid LED Dually
Unread 02-18-2013, 09:45 PM   #6
IowaJeepNewbie
2005 WK 

SO I started the thread go check it out and let me know what ya think...I think I will use this thread so we can talk about it so that way we make the other thread very useful and clean
Unread 02-18-2013, 10:09 PM   #7
RagtagGuy
2005 WK 

When I get on my laptop ill start finding the ones I've searched for and post them here for you to repost
RagtagGuy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-18-2013, 10:14 PM   #8
IowaJeepNewbie
2005 WK 

Thank you I hope this will help anyone and everyone
Unread 02-18-2013, 11:19 PM   #9
blizzboy283
2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaJeepNewbie
So I like to help make this forum even better or would love to try lol. What do you guys think about getting all the tech right ups for our WK & XK and make one thread and maybe get it sticky so it will help new comers find things faster or old members just remeber things lol

Any thought on this would be great and if can link me threads so i can start this.
Awesome Idea man!
05 WK LTD 5.7L Hemi QD II Midnight Blue Pearl, Blue WK Club member #30
Intune, AFE Stage 2 CAI, BT Catch Can, Gibson Cat-back, OME HD, 255/75/17 BFG KM1s, 1.25" Spidertrax, LED Interior, Reverse & Tail Lights, 3/4" Grille, Chrome Fuel Door & handles, SRT8 Pedals, Taylor Shorties, XK knob, 4xGuard Front 4 & Rear Diff.
blizzboy283 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-19-2013, 05:54 AM   #10
jeremyc653
2005 WK 

Good idea need pw mod wright up a link to omelets build thread
Unread 02-19-2013, 08:24 AM   #11
IowaJeepNewbie
2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremyc653 View Post
Good idea need pw mod wright up a link to omelets build thread
PW mod is added already and im linking omelets build thread well thats in a sticky in the build list but i will link the thread for the build list just incase ppl missed the sticky
Unread 02-19-2013, 07:37 PM   #12
jeremyc653
2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaJeepNewbie View Post
PW mod is added already and im linking omelets build thread well thats in a sticky in the build list but i will link the thread for the build list just incase ppl missed the sticky
Unread 03-09-2013, 02:24 PM   #13
Theogriff15
2006 WK 

Hey guys, I have looked around, and maybe I missed it, but I am looking to install the factory front tow hooks on my WK. Mine didn't come with them so I bought the matrix stud plates from 4xGaurd. I'm all set to go with the install hardware. I was wondering if there is a write - up on removing the front bumper, and installing either the tow hooks or shackle mounts (I assume these two installs are extremely similar). If there is no full write up I am planning on doing the install this weekend and would be more than happy to make one! Get back to me with any and all info thanks guys
Unread 03-09-2013, 02:28 PM   #14
JordanD07
2007 WK 

There is a write up on another forum I know for sure. But it's not hard at all. The 2 bottom rivets in each wheel well, 2 7mm screws(1 in each well), 3 10mm bolts on the bottom of the fascia, take off the grill, and then there is 4 push rivets that pop out similar to the grill ones and you're good to go
'07 3.7 4x4 QT1 ll Red WK Club #27 ll OME ll Monroe LL ll Rusty's ll ProComp ll BFG ll 4xGuard ll S4XC ll VLEDS ll Infinity ll Thrush ll Riddler ll 6K HID
JordanD07 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-05-2013, 04:19 PM   #15
NameLikeNoOther

This is awesome, thank you! Please add Front Wheel Hub.

Also, a MerlinTec section would be extra awesome.

Last edited by NameLikeNoOther; 04-05-2013 at 04:31 PM..
NameLikeNoOther is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.