What kind of prices are 2007 Grand Cherokees (Laredo) LEASING for p/month????? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > What kind of prices are 2007 Grand Cherokees (Laredo) LEASING for p/month?????

Jeep Grand Cherokee Mirror - Side ViewJeep Grand Cherokee Header PanelTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFG

Unread 10-13-2006, 02:23 PM   #1
KhakiSport03

What kind of prices are 2007 Grand Cherokees (Laredo) LEASING for p/month?????

I currently own a 2003 Jeep Wrangler Sport and w/in the next year and a half will have to trade it in (lease will be up) Anyways, I am interested in potentially leasing a 2007 (will be 2008 or 2009 then) Grand Cherokee Laredo. I wouldn't want a bunch of options..just a few basic things (boston acoustic sound system, fog lights, moon/sunroof, 4x4 definitely). I was wondering what kind of lease deal you can expect on one of these. 4 or 5 yr lease

Anyone have an approximate idea?

If not, how much are they marking these down for. I built my Jeep on jeep.com and it ended up being like (an MSRP) $30,8xx or something along those lines. What is a general guess on what I could get it marked down to?

KhakiSport03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-14-2006, 01:09 PM   #2
KingPrat
2001 WJ 

If you time it well, you can get a ton of money knocked off. Buying a vehicle at the end of the model year is the best way to go.

My father just bought a WK Laredo "X" package. Leather, sunroof, 4.7 V8

Sticker was $33,600

Out the door for $27600.

One of the discounts was because of the color. It's black, and it didn't move. They'll knock off anything to sell the last of the model year so they have room for the new ones. Time it right and get a great deal.

Not sure about the leasing. Check the site and do the pament calculator, and that should give you a good idea.

Nokian Vatiiva tires: 235/65-17

Previous:1997 ZJ TSi 4.0. Some stuff added

Western New England College '08
Golden Bear Lacrosse #13
Week 11 USILA Rank: #15
2008: 16-5
NCAA Elite 8
TCCC Champions

Please read and share!!
KingPrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-14-2006, 08:40 PM   #3
LordGriNz

Yup deals can be had, I got my 06 JGC Hemi Limited with K package and
DVD Infotainment for $31,000. Thats $10,000 off the MSRP...
LordGriNz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-15-2006, 02:35 PM   #4
Intrepidjeep

Look for deals on nearly-new vehicles, too. A couple months ago I picked up our Laredo 4.7L with power pedals, etc., and 5,000 miles on the odometer for just $19K.
2005 Dodge Durango SLT 4.7L
Intrepidjeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-15-2006, 04:04 PM   #5
jbones1

Wow those are great deals; My Larado 4.7 "X" with the tow package came in at around 33,000 back in March. I'm surprised they couldn't move the black one--that's the color I wanted but there were none to be had within 150 miles of me, so I got silver
jbones1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.