What did you ORDER for your WK today - Page 8 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > What did you ORDER for your WK today

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~Advance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 02-15-2014, 05:48 AM   #106
Jaashua
2005 WK 

OME springs and shocks.

Jaashua is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-15-2014, 08:07 AM   #107
lonebrave
2006 WK 

Picked up a set of JK Moabs with tires (17.5k on them) off craigslist. Waiting on spacers to arrive before I can install them.
lonebrave is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-16-2014, 05:48 PM   #108
big0cheeto
2008 WK 

started ordering some armor little by little!
big0cheeto is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-16-2014, 07:40 PM   #109
wwbd75
2010 WK 

Stillen brake upgrade from Kolak!
wwbd75 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-16-2014, 08:18 PM   #110
ajxj9197
2009 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwbd75
Stillen brake upgrade from Kolak!
How many miles are you at? I'm considering doing that soon (I'm at 63k miles) because I'm getting a very minor wobble when braking.
ajxj9197 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-16-2014, 08:37 PM   #111
wwbd75
2010 WK 

I'm only at 33k, bought it at 29k. The brakes felt a little warped when I bought it and the dealer turned the rotors, which cured it for a bit, but that feeling came back recently. The Stillens looked to be a good upgrade and Kolak had a good price.
Unread 02-16-2014, 08:49 PM   #112
ajxj9197
2009 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwbd75
I'm only at 33k, bought it at 29k. The brakes felt a little warped when I bought it and the dealer turned the rotors, which cured it for a bit, but that feeling came back recently. The Stillens looked to be a good upgrade and Kolak had a good price.
Ya mine were turned at the dealership when I bought it at 59k, it is already back at 63k. I'll have to talk to him!
ajxj9197 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-18-2014, 02:26 PM   #113
wwbd75
2010 WK 

Tekonsha brake controller and wiring kit from etrailer. I don't have the tow prep package, but have already located the white/green brake switch wire, drilled a hole in the firewall for the +/-, and the 7 pin to 4 pin adapter is wired. I've got a full weekend planned - brakes, controller, and firestone air bags.
Unread 02-19-2014, 07:15 AM   #114
Goldenknob
2007 WK 

lift gate shock. I am only replacing one at a time, so the wife can pull it down without bulking up. They cost about $15 on amazon.
Goldenknob is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-19-2014, 07:36 AM   #115
pancake
2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldenknob
lift gate shock. I am only replacing one at a time, so the wife can pull it down without bulking up. They cost about $15 on amazon.
I got the strong arm replacements on both sides and they are by no means difficult to pull down. If the one side can hold the gate open then by all means... but having the gate open itself once you pull the latch and not being difficult to close is really nice coming from a gate that won't stay open. Learned the hard way after getting hit in the back of the head a couple times haha
Unread 02-19-2014, 08:27 AM   #116
zc911

i think i am going to ahve to order some for the glass and the main hatch, bashed my head good last night when i thought it was all the way up and it came back down
Unread 02-19-2014, 08:43 AM   #117
Goldenknob
2007 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by pancake View Post
I got the strong arm replacements on both sides and they are by no means difficult to pull down. If the one side can hold the gate open then by all means... but having the gate open itself once you pull the latch and not being difficult to close is really nice coming from a gate that won't stay open. Learned the hard way after getting hit in the back of the head a couple times haha
I bought the strong arm 6104 for the gate. One good one will open the hatch nicely, but the reason I only have replaced one so far is because of my wife. I asked her if she thought it was hard to pull down and she thought it was. So I will give it a few months and then replace the other one. I would rather do them both, but I like her happy lol.
Goldenknob is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-19-2014, 08:44 AM   #118
pancake
2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by zc911
i think i am going to ahve to order some for the glass and the main hatch, bashed my head good last night when i thought it was all the way up and it came back down
Lol. Don't make the same mistake I did. After the first time I figured "oh. I must not have opened it all the way" then... SMACK. Same thing happened hahaha. Replace them. It's well worth it. My gate virtually opens by itself yet still closes easily
Unread 02-19-2014, 08:50 AM   #119
pancake
2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldenknob
I bought the strong arm 6104 for the gate. One good one will open the hatch nicely, but the reason I only have replaced one so far is because of my wife. I asked her if she thought it was hard to pull down and she thought it was. So I will give it a few months and then replace the other one. I would rather do them both, but I like her happy lol.
I feel ya on that one
Unread 02-19-2014, 08:51 AM   #120
zc911

Quote:
Originally Posted by pancake View Post
Lol. Don't make the same mistake I did. After the first time I figured "oh. I must not have opened it all the way" then... SMACK. Same thing happened hahaha. Replace them. It's well worth it. My gate virtually opens by itself yet still closes easily

hahah yup, it was funny to my wife and daughter lol

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.