What did you do to your WK/XK today? - Page 715 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > What did you do to your WK/XK today?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineNEW!! HMF 50"-52" light bar mounting brackets!! Year End Clearance Sale! Save 20%

Unread 10-20-2013, 10:01 PM   #10711
816jared
2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeepforthewin View Post
Looks good! Now time to dip the whole Jeep
it's in transit! work is going to be a little hectic the next few weeks, but hopefully should be able to get it done sometime early/mid next week.

Unread 10-21-2013, 11:55 AM   #10712
Whit
1950 CJ3A 

Swapped my rims to Rubicon takeoffs powder coated Anthracite. Like the look better than the stock '10 wheels.

imag0555.jpg

2010 WK, 3.7l, Rubicon wheels in Anthracite, K&N intake, Hypertech, 2.25" RRO lift, Bilstein 5100, Stillen brakes, 265/70-17 Hankook DynaPro ATM, Cupholder Ring LED's, Expanded Sheet Grill mod
UPCOMING MODS: Fastman TB, cargo LED's
Whit is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-21-2013, 02:50 PM   #10713
OhFiveHemi
2005 WK 

Got my recall taken care of last week. While i was at the stealership dude told me my battery was dying and its cost $235. I just figured he was trying to rob me so i told him to skip it. Long stort short, got a new battery today for $180.

PS - anyone know where i can get front shackle mounts? Im only aware of aspen creeks and well, theyre dunzo.

PPS - im squeaking/squeeling in reverse and when making right turns... any ideas?
Blue WK Club Member #41

... | `05 WK - HEMI - QDII - Mods | ... | `07 XK - 3.7L - Stock | ...
OhFiveHemi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-21-2013, 04:38 PM   #10714
Unsp0kn
2008 JK Wrangler 

Put the new wheel/tire setup on this morning!
Unread 10-21-2013, 05:11 PM   #10715
Jeepforthewin
Lucky Charms!

2010 JK Wrangler 

Went to the mechanic to get my service 4WD system checked. They replaced the solenoid a while back and it is acting up again. Turns out it is the cable running to the solenoid. Have to wait till tomorrow for the part. I have had the front end clunk ever since I bought the jeep in 2011 and they checked the bushing in the diff today and said they are all still good. They assumed it was some bolts that were a little loose so they tightened them all up. We will see tomorrow once I pick her back up!
Unread 10-21-2013, 08:11 PM   #10716
Tcolin2351
2006 WK 

Got my OME decal today!
image-1090501211.jpg

Unread 10-21-2013, 08:16 PM   #10717
K9SAR
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Went to the mechanic to get my service 4WD system checked. They replaced the solenoid a while back and it is acting up again. Turns out it is the cable running to the solenoid. Have to wait till tomorrow for the part. I have had the front end clunk ever since I bought the jeep in 2011 and they checked the bushing in the diff today and said they are all still good. They assumed it was some bolts that were a little loose so they tightened them all up. We will see tomorrow once I pick her back up!
Any word on your Superlift delivery/ install?
'06 Overland 5.7 Hemi / QDII / Silver WK Member #59, LED Backup lights, AEV Argent Pintlers, Floor liners. Gibson 3" Stainless Steel Exhaust, 6" Hybrid Superlift / OME lift, 6" JBA rear springs, JBA UCA's, 35x12.5/17 Goodyear MTR's, Steel Armadillo Rock Sliders, 4xGuard Bash Plates
K9SAR is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-21-2013, 08:23 PM   #10718
Jeepforthewin
Lucky Charms!

2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by K9SAR
Any word on your Superlift delivery/ install?
Not yet, I did however go to my favorite local 4x4 shop for install price and a couple other things and he told me $700 for everything
Unread 10-21-2013, 08:35 PM   #10719
ca07wk
Crawl-Offroad.com
2007 WK 

Quote:

Not yet, I did however go to my favorite local 4x4 shop for install price and a couple other things and he told me $700 for everything
Who did you order the Superlift from? Last I talked to them steering knuckles were pushed back to December. I had 2 customers find steering knuckles at JC Whitney, and we just ordered them the other 2 boxes from Superlift.
ca07wk is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-21-2013, 08:48 PM   #10720
Jeepforthewin
Lucky Charms!

2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ca07wk
Who did you order the Superlift from? Last I talked to them steering knuckles were pushed back to December. I had 2 customers find steering knuckles at JC Whitney, and we just ordered them the other 2 boxes from Superlift.
Ordered through Kolak. Has been on order since early last month and just finalized everything last week. I've waited awhile for this lift so a couple more months wouldn't hurt me haha more time to find 35's
Unread 10-22-2013, 01:34 PM   #10721
Jeepforthewin
Lucky Charms!

2010 JK Wrangler 

Found out what my clunk noise was coming from!!! Past 2 years since I've bought it the Jeep has had the clunk and it turns out the parking break literally fell apart and the parts were knocking around. Glad the noise is gone
Unread 10-22-2013, 01:42 PM   #10722
JeepN4KC
Keep on Jeepin on........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tcolin2351 View Post
Got my OME decal today!
Where did you get this?

My Build Thread WK
My Other Build Thread XJ
'01 XJ with some stuff
Sept 2013 Cherokee of the Month
'07 WK with some other stuff
~RED WK CLUB #7~
'11 KK with mostly stock stuff
'06WK our first Jeep with stock stuff - totalled and gone
JeepN4KC is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-22-2013, 02:39 PM   #10723
imthehink
2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepN4KC View Post
Where did you get this?
If you email them, I'll bet they will send you one/some. Most companies will. And then there is always ebay:http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pair-of-OLD-...item1c2b1115a9
imthehink is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-22-2013, 03:34 PM   #10724
hxdrummerxc
2008 WK 

More of a "What did I do WITH my wk"

I know many won't condone this. But a co-worker that used to have a fusion sport with mods (The fusion sport and 5.7 grand have the same average times). Well anyways, he sold his sport and bought a 13' Mustang 5.0 Manual Trans.

He talked a bunch of crap at work about how my jeep doesn't stand a chance and his mustang is so much better. And basically telling me my jeep sucks. I know that @ 426 HP the mustang should take my jeep any day. I kept telling him I bought my jeep for the offroad and towing capabilities, something that his mustang will NEVER have. And I told him Ill see him when the snow falls.

Anyways, we ended up racing after work 4am empty freeway (0 to 60 speed limit, nothing really reckless)
But he isn't that good at shifting yet. And the Hemi showed him up. It was pretty entertaining seeing the disappointment he had.

Long Story short, don't talk crap about your car unless you are sure you can drive it.
08' Limited 5.7L QTII | Hemi Club #76 | Saguaro Front Shackles | Blacked out front grille, Blacked out stock chrome wheels | Bwoody 4" Short Ram Velocity Intake | Flowmaster Super 44 & resonator delete | Superchips Vivid |
hxdrummerxc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-22-2013, 03:54 PM   #10725
naidib04
2006 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by hxdrummerxc
More of a "What did I do WITH my wk" I know many won't condone this. But a co-worker that used to have a fusion sport with mods (The fusion sport and 5.7 grand have the same average times). Well anyways, he sold his sport and bought a 13' Mustang 5.0 Manual Trans. He talked a bunch of crap at work about how my jeep doesn't stand a chance and his mustang is so much better. And basically telling me my jeep sucks. I know that @ 426 HP the mustang should take my jeep any day. I kept telling him I bought my jeep for the offroad and towing capabilities, something that his mustang will NEVER have. And I told him Ill see him when the snow falls. Anyways, we ended up racing after work 4am empty freeway (0 to 60 speed limit, nothing really reckless) But he isn't that good at shifting yet. And the Hemi showed him up. It was pretty entertaining seeing the disappointment he had. Long Story short, don't talk crap about your car unless you are sure you can drive it.
I've beaten a number of mustangs

Blue WK Club Member #35
naidib04 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.