What did you do to your WK/XK today? - Page 680 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > What did you do to your WK/XK today?

Rough Country Lift Kits and Parts!XJ Rail Sale!The Ruffstuff NOT Universal 4 Link Kit!

Unread 08-23-2013, 04:47 PM   #10186
jjt250
2007 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whit View Post
Additional photos... Think I like this color better than black.
That looks fantastic! Did you have to order that color from somewhere online? I've only ever seen white and black in Home Depots/Lowes/Menards etc.

Unread 08-23-2013, 07:11 PM   #10187
ajxj9197
2009 WK 

Put a k&n filter to replace the stock one. Christ was that thing dirty.
ajxj9197 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-23-2013, 07:47 PM   #10188
LilOmelet
2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zlartibartfast
EX
Actly

let us see a photo when they're in/on
I was looking at that myself....
Get the 30W 6 Cree LED ones... They are awesome, I'll post pics as soon as I can
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]The Punisher[/COLOR] - [COLOR="DarkOrange"]05 WK 5.7L HEMI Limited QDII[/COLOR] - [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Volant CAI[/COLOR] - [COLOR="DarkOrange"]2" Rough Country[/COLOR] - [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Bilstein Struts[/COLOR] - [COLOR="DarkOrange"]265/70/17 Nitto Trail Grapplers[/COLOR] - [COLOR="DarkOrange"]ASFIR Suspension, front diff. Skid[/COLOR] - [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Mopar Fuel Tank, T-case Skid[/COLOR] - [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Mopar (Borla) Exhaust[/COLOR]
LilOmelet is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-23-2013, 07:50 PM   #10189
LilOmelet
2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AA-Train
Put this on yesterday, curtesy of americanshifter.com / johnnylawmotors.com

Haha, nice. I've been wanting to get a pineapple grenade, but not sure if it would fit... I'll have to try it.
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]The Punisher[/COLOR] - [COLOR="DarkOrange"]05 WK 5.7L HEMI Limited QDII[/COLOR] - [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Volant CAI[/COLOR] - [COLOR="DarkOrange"]2" Rough Country[/COLOR] - [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Bilstein Struts[/COLOR] - [COLOR="DarkOrange"]265/70/17 Nitto Trail Grapplers[/COLOR] - [COLOR="DarkOrange"]ASFIR Suspension, front diff. Skid[/COLOR] - [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Mopar Fuel Tank, T-case Skid[/COLOR] - [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Mopar (Borla) Exhaust[/COLOR]
Unread 08-23-2013, 07:50 PM   #10190
LilOmelet
2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whit

Looks good!
Unread 08-23-2013, 08:02 PM   #10191
AA-Train
2006 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilOmelet

Haha, nice. I've been wanting to get a pineapple grenade, but not sure if it would fit... I'll have to try it.
That'd be sick!! Do it!

XD

Šo| | | | | | |oŠ
Muffler Delete; Homemade Intake (w/ Spectre P4 & 4" Tubing)
AA-Train is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-23-2013, 09:46 PM   #10192
SCD23x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whit View Post
I have those exact tires. The rims look incredible- is there a how-to anywhere?
SCD23x is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-23-2013, 10:24 PM   #10193
Whit
1950 CJ3A 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCD23x View Post
I have those exact tires. The rims look incredible- is there a how-to anywhere?
I was going to remove each wheel then decided to try the technique used on dipyoucar.com's youtube channel... mask off the brakes and spray! Sounds too easy... and it actually was. Here's the link...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjt250 View Post
That looks fantastic! Did you have to order that color from somewhere online? I've only ever seen white and black in Home Depots/Lowes/Menards etc.
I ordered it from dipyourcar.com under the True Metallics section... https://www.dipyourcar.com/product.p...&cat=39&page=1

Looks incredibly good to me. I actually removed each lug not tonight and removed the plastidip from them... I like the look better. Pics coming...

2010 WK, 3.7l, Rubicon wheels in Anthracite, K&N intake, Hypertech, 2.25" RRO lift, Bilstein 5100, Stillen brakes, 265/70-17 Hankook DynaPro ATM, Cupholder Ring LED's, Expanded Sheet Grill mod
UPCOMING MODS: Fastman TB, cargo LED's
Whit is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-23-2013, 10:30 PM   #10194
Whit
1950 CJ3A 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilOmelet

Looks good!
Thanks. I removed the dip from lug nuts... Like the look better.
image-4096121673.jpg

image-816625515.jpg

2010 WK, 3.7l, Rubicon wheels in Anthracite, K&N intake, Hypertech, 2.25" RRO lift, Bilstein 5100, Stillen brakes, 265/70-17 Hankook DynaPro ATM, Cupholder Ring LED's, Expanded Sheet Grill mod
Unread 08-23-2013, 11:57 PM   #10195
Whit
1950 CJ3A 

Finally installed my ORT badge!
image-3465786259.jpg

Unread 08-24-2013, 12:16 AM   #10196
LilOmelet
2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whit
Finally installed my ORT badge!
Nice! I just finished my rebadge and finally got my mopar stripes on... Will post pics soon.
Unread 08-24-2013, 12:19 AM   #10197
LilOmelet
2005 WK 

Finally got my shorty. Custom made from a guy off eBay. Reception is still good, just need to paint it black. I'll post a finished pic this weekend.
image-3020972107.jpg

Unread 08-24-2013, 12:21 AM   #10198
LilOmelet
2005 WK 

Also finally installed my LED rings and love them... Thanks Jeepcore! Sorry, the pic isn't the greatest.
image-2287489835.jpg

Unread 08-24-2013, 08:25 AM   #10199
Clirry
2014 WK 

^^^ Cant wait to order these leds whenever its back in stock.
Clirry is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-24-2013, 01:19 PM   #10200
hxdrummerxc
2008 WK 

I got my Superchips Vivd Linq in, and installed that today. It seems to be running really nice. Much quicker on the throttle now.

However, I bought the Advanced Transmission Tuning app, and it started installing to my tuner, then it still showed that it was installing 2 hours later. So I unplugged the tuner and plugged it back in, and now it wants me to re-buy the ATT app that cost $40. Ugh

Also got my exhaust done today, had my muffler swapped out with a Flowmaster Super 44, had my resonator cut off, and then a tip welded on. I think it sounds great!

Now I just have to wait for my BWoody air intake to come in the mail
08' Limited 5.7L QTII | Hemi Club #76 | Saguaro Front Shackles | Blacked out front grille, Blacked out stock chrome wheels | Bwoody 4" Short Ram Velocity Intake | Flowmaster Super 44 & resonator delete | Superchips Vivid |
hxdrummerxc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.