What did you do to your WK/XK today? - Page 659 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > What did you do to your WK/XK today?

Labor Day Sale!FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 07-19-2013, 10:05 PM   #9871
Jeepthing08
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Why are regretting the flowmaster

Jeepthing08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-20-2013, 05:45 AM   #9872
Jkosterm

Quote:
Originally Posted by ausra View Post
Installed a flowmaster 40 muffler (already regretting it) and ordered the cupholder led's from craigbru!
Get a resonated tip from Kolak. I put a 40 series on mine and wantes to blow my head off with how much drone it created. But with the tip from Kolak it sounds awesome
Jkosterm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-20-2013, 08:28 AM   #9873
ausra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeepthing08 View Post
Why are regretting the flowmaster
Because the drone is obnoxious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jkosterm View Post

Get a resonated tip from Kolak. I put a 40 series on mine and wantes to blow my head off with how much drone it created. But with the tip from Kolak it sounds awesome
Stupid question but does he have a website? I've heard of him but never done business with him. Thanks
ausra is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-20-2013, 09:28 AM   #9874
ChanWK
2005 WK 

Stupid question but does he have a website? I've heard of him but never done business with him. Thanks[/QUOTE]

Email him Kolak@aol.com
or PM him here
ChanWK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-20-2013, 11:42 AM   #9875
GregB_00XJ
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Stupid question but does he have a website? I've heard of him but never done business with him. Thanks
Not a stupid question at all. My guess, because they are a ton of work and/or cost to run, and he is already doing a crackin business without one it sounds like!

A contact page might be a good idea at the least...but honestly, if you don't need to and word of mouth (or forum props) keeps you busy, all the better.

____=__=
l l ,[_____],
l---- L -[]lllllll[]-

()_) ()_)--o-)_)
GregB_00XJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-20-2013, 06:18 PM   #9876
Bigdlensch
2006 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ausra
Installed a flowmaster 40 muffler (already regretting it) and ordered the cupholder led's from craigbru!
Guess its all a matter of opinion, I love mine. Then again I like a loud exhaust.

Sent from my iPad using JeepForum
Bigdlensch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-20-2013, 09:00 PM   #9877
jjarvis0007
2005 WK 

I guess I need one of those exhaust tips? Can't stand the droning of my magnaflow going down the interstate
jjarvis0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-20-2013, 11:50 PM   #9878
ausra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jkosterm View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregB_00XJ View Post

Not a stupid question at all. My guess, because they are a ton of work and/or cost to run, and he is already doing a crackin business without one it sounds like!

A contact page might be a good idea at the least...but honestly, if you don't need to and word of mouth (or forum props) keeps you busy, all the better.

Sorry I was asking if he had a website or not, I might have made that sound confusing. But how do you get in touch with him
Unread 07-21-2013, 06:22 AM   #9879
ChanWK
2005 WK 

Quote:

Sorry I was asking if he had a website or not, I might have made that sound confusing. But how do you get in touch with him
Email him at Kolak@aol.com or PM him
ChanWK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-21-2013, 06:56 AM   #9880
AA-Train
2006 WK 

Pulled my wife's XK intake apart in my in-laws' driveway(15hrs & 2 states away from my home). It was stalling out at every fuel stop.

Apparently, the p.o. Installed a K&N (my best guess) drop-in filter, over oiled it, then NEVER cleaned it!

Now I get to throw I out & clean everything up.

Šo| | | | | | |oŠ
Muffler Delete; Homemade Intake (w/ Spectre P4 & 4" Tubing)
AA-Train is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-21-2013, 03:11 PM   #9881
leftoverture
2007 WK 

Spark Plugs

Changed the spark plugs and air filter today in the 07 WK 4.7. Being that I have only had the Jeep a bit more than 3 months, I figured I'd do the plugs because I didn't know when they were last done. Turns out....they needed to be done:

I stuck with the stock Champions after reading through some posts on here. If they would have made the job any easier, it couldn't even be called work!

As for the air filter, it was actually not too bad. But I replaced it anyway, since I had a new one in my hands.
Unread 07-21-2013, 04:21 PM   #9882
DRCracker
"The Grizz"

2006 WK 

Finally got the LED amber turn/park lights wired and installed.

I tried one of those "decoder" wiring harnesses that plug into the original socket. It wouldn't work no matter what I did, kept blowing fuses.

Just wired a 6 ohm resistor between green turn signal wire on original plugs and to the crossmember for ground.

Works great now.

TC
Dark Khaki 2011 #9104 Wheels, Firestone Destination A/T 265/70/17's.
OME HD lift. Dark Khaki Matrix Brush Guard, Dark Khaki Painted Headlight Bezels.
Hemi Club #65 // Khaki WK Club #40
DRCracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-21-2013, 10:10 PM   #9883
hocke50
2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepN4KC

Meh.........let's see 654321 on the ticker.

Love it

Any issues in your WK ventures through the 100K mark?
No issues other than standard maintenance. Well of course the RC 2" lift, Struts, coil over shocks, brakes etc. a new front diff due t the shop not filling it after fluid change. Duh! Love it.
hocke50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-21-2013, 10:18 PM   #9884
hocke50
2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepN4KC

Meh.........let's see 654321 on the ticker.

Love it

Any issues in your WK ventures through the 100K mark?
Nothing other than normal maintenance. RC 2" lift, coil over rear shocks, struts (2x) and front diff - shop didn't put fluid back in after draining. Duh! Now tie rod ends and axel seals are next.
hocke50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-21-2013, 10:45 PM   #9885
ausra

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChanWK View Post

Email him at Kolak@aol.com or PM him
Thanks ill send him an email, does he sell the OME lift kits as well?

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.