What did you do to your WK/XK today? - Page 641 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > What did you do to your WK/XK today?

Savvy Billet LED Tail LightsWant to be able to SEE? DOT Approved Headlights for under We have FLASHLIGHTS! Great for your Emergency bag!

Unread 06-16-2013, 05:23 PM   #9601
zeds_dead
2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubiconkid4x4 View Post

Ill be tuning it today so i will see! The craigslist ad i found it in turned out to be a pawn shop. It was listed as 60, emailed him and he said 48 out the door and got there and he said 30 so hopefully it was worth the drive!
If it isn't vin locked, that's one heck of a find.

Unread 06-16-2013, 07:12 PM   #9602
rubiconkid4x4
2007 WK 

Plugged it in this morning.. now i have to figure out how to unlock it.
Unread 06-16-2013, 07:19 PM   #9603
bhawks28
2009 WK 

fixed my driver window rattle. when it wasn't rolled up 100%, it would rattle when I shut the door. I took the door panel off and found a nice piece of rubber trim sitting in the bottom of inside the door panel. It was the rubber from the window track. Threw it back in and no more rattle
Unread 06-16-2013, 08:01 PM   #9604
zeds_dead
2005 WK 

Quote:
Cheapest I know is 100$ on eBay. Sorry to hear that though. :/
Unread 06-17-2013, 01:04 AM   #9605
rubiconkid4x4
2007 WK 

Wash + wax, installed new high and low beams. The Silverstar Ultras are better than what i anticipated!
Unread 06-17-2013, 06:32 AM   #9606
hxdrummerxc
2008 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhawks28 View Post
fixed my driver window rattle. when it wasn't rolled up 100%, it would rattle when I shut the door. I took the door panel off and found a nice piece of rubber trim sitting in the bottom of inside the door panel. It was the rubber from the window track. Threw it back in and no more rattle
Same thing happened to me. Both my front doors. I noticed it a while ago, figured out it was the rubber pieces. But I haven't had time to try and fix them. My rubber pieces are pretty warped. Did you have to do anything to keep the rubber piece from falling back off? I bought some 3m adhesive to use when I finally get around to it.
08' Limited 5.7L QTII | Hemi Club #76 | Saguaro Front Shackles | Blacked out front grille, Blacked out stock chrome wheels | Bwoody 4" Short Ram Velocity Intake | Flowmaster Super 44 & resonator delete | Superchips Vivid |
hxdrummerxc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-17-2013, 09:01 AM   #9607
JRLT
2010 WK 

Quote:
Think you have to send it in to Hypertech. Call 1-800-532-3351 or 901-382-8888
2010 3.7L, 4XGuard Matrix, Fastman TB, TB Ground Mod, Injen CAI, 255/60/18 Nitto Terra Grapplers, Bilstein Shocks & Struts, Cruiser Alloy Wheels - Switchblade, Stillen Brakes, Cargo Light Strip Mod, Electric Ashtray Mod, Jet-powered, Monkey Navigated...
JRLT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-17-2013, 09:36 AM   #9608
bhawks28
2009 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by hxdrummerxc View Post
Same thing happened to me. Both my front doors. I noticed it a while ago, figured out it was the rubber pieces. But I haven't had time to try and fix them. My rubber pieces are pretty warped. Did you have to do anything to keep the rubber piece from falling back off? I bought some 3m adhesive to use when I finally get around to it.
I didn't think of that until AFTER I had everything back together. I thought of throwing some silicone or something similar to get it to stay put. I'll have to give that a try if the rattle ever comes back.
Unread 06-17-2013, 01:01 PM   #9609
Jeepforthewin
Lucky Charms!

2005 WK 

Quote:
Wash + wax, installed new high and low beams. The Silverstar Ultras are better than what i anticipated!
Do you have an item number for the Silverstar Ultra's?
Unread 06-17-2013, 01:59 PM   #9610
JRLT
2010 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeepforthewin View Post
Do you have an item number for the Silverstar Ultra's?
9006 - Low Beam
9005 - High Beam
2010 3.7L, 4XGuard Matrix, Fastman TB, TB Ground Mod, Injen CAI, 255/60/18 Nitto Terra Grapplers, Bilstein Shocks & Struts, Cruiser Alloy Wheels - Switchblade, Stillen Brakes, Cargo Light Strip Mod, Electric Ashtray Mod, Jet-powered, Monkey Navigated...
JRLT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-17-2013, 06:56 PM   #9611
Jaashua
2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbonfire View Post
Well just got a call from the dealership and found out my transmission fluid is leaking at the ac condenser? Which apparently cools the transmission in wk's. somehow isn't covered in my extended warranty and they want over $1000 to fix it
This is why I dont buy extended warrantys

Sent from my Samsung S2 using JeepForum
Jaashua is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-17-2013, 07:01 PM   #9612
rubiconkid4x4
2007 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRLT View Post
9006 - Low Beam
9005 - High Beam
Yeah those are the bulbs, they're available at most auto parts stores (Pepboys, Autozone)
Unread 06-17-2013, 07:52 PM   #9613
Snow4Lif3
2005 WK 

Saturday, i installed Stillen rotors and pads on four corners (thank to Kolak). My front right rotor was warped, all 4 rotors disc surface was heavily rusted and 1/8" of the rear pas left !

It is braking so well now !!

Also installed hatch strut (strong arm #6104).
2005 WK 5.7L Limited QDII | Superlift | 1" Bora wheel spacers | Moab wheels | BFG A/T 285/70R17E | MDS light | SuperChips FlashPaq | Taylor Shorties wires | BT catch can | Volant CAI | Gibson Catback | S4xC Front Shackles | Anodized blue painted calipers | Stillen Rotors & Pads | 25W Cree LED Backup Reverse | Nokya Hyper Yellow Fog | ....
Snow4Lif3 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-17-2013, 08:49 PM   #9614
Theogriff15
2006 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow4Lif3
Saturday, i installed Stillen rotors and pads on four corners (thank to Kolak). My front right rotor was warped, all 4 rotors disc surface was heavily rusted and 1/8" of the rear pas left !

It is braking so well now !!

Also installed hatch strut (strong arm #6104).
How good are Kolaks prices on the stillen stuff, rotors and pads?
Unread 06-17-2013, 09:50 PM   #9615
Snow4Lif3
2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theogriff15 View Post
How good are Kolaks prices on the stillen stuff, rotors and pads?
He have special pricing sometime on stillen parts. I don't remember by how much, but I can tell you it was way cheaper from him than anywhere else ! Maybe they are on special right now ? Ask him.

I live in Canada and the shipping and brokage fees are lot of money for heavy part like this... But it should not be a problem for you.
2005 WK 5.7L Limited QDII | Superlift | 1" Bora wheel spacers | Moab wheels | BFG A/T 285/70R17E | MDS light | SuperChips FlashPaq | Taylor Shorties wires | BT catch can | Volant CAI | Gibson Catback | S4xC Front Shackles | Anodized blue painted calipers | Stillen Rotors & Pads | 25W Cree LED Backup Reverse | Nokya Hyper Yellow Fog | ....
Snow4Lif3 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.