What did you do to your WK/XK today? - Page 612 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > What did you do to your WK/XK today?

SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!Yukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon ZipIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 05-07-2013, 06:27 PM   #9166
Robb286
2006 WK 

Aspen Creek's prototype bumper was revealed... A lot of mix feelings but I like it.

image-504113765.jpg  
Robb286 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-07-2013, 06:49 PM   #9167
jeremyc653
2005 WK 

I kinda like it any other pics
Unread 05-07-2013, 06:50 PM   #9168
05WKinPA
2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robb286 View Post
Aspen Creek's prototype bumper was revealed... A lot of mix feelings but I like it.
If they rounded off/softened some of the lines I'd go for it. Not feeling the square stinger at all but I think stingers are ridiculous anyway.
Unread 05-07-2013, 07:00 PM   #9169
jeremyc653
2005 WK 

I have been thinking about putting some washers on top of the belly skid plate to lower it some to solve the vibrating issue I have. Any opinions on this ?
Unread 05-07-2013, 07:06 PM   #9170
Wilbready
2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremyc653
I have been thinking about putting some washers on top of the belly skid plate to lower it some to solve the vibrating issue I have. Any opinions on this ?
Incorporate some rubber washers above and below the plate to isolate it from the frame.
Unread 05-07-2013, 07:11 PM   #9171
zeds_dead
2005 WK 

Quote:
I don't know... It has a lot of potential. I think if the curves were smoothed out, it would make a big difference. The bottom of it looks on point. I don't think it's as bad as everyone's dogging them on Facebook about. You have companies like these that try to make stuff not commonly produced, and all they receive is negative feedback. And we wonder why we don't have a big aftermarket support. Whoever is on Facebook should comment on the pictures and give them some more positive comments.
Unread 05-07-2013, 07:17 PM   #9172
Robb286
2006 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeds_dead

I don't know... It has a lot of potential. I think if the curves were smoothed out, it would make a big difference. The bottom of it looks on point. I don't think it's as bad as everyone's dogging them on Facebook about. You have companies like these that try to make stuff not commonly produced, and all they receive is negative feedback. And we wonder why we don't have a big aftermarket support. Whoever is on Facebook should comment on the pictures and give them some more positive comments.
Haha i agree with ya, that's the truth.
Unread 05-07-2013, 07:22 PM   #9173
Robb286
2006 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05WKinPA

If they rounded off/softened some of the lines I'd go for it. Not feeling the square stinger at all but I think stingers are ridiculous anyway.
Me too, we'll have to see what the finished product looks like.

Btw
I want the stinger
Unread 05-07-2013, 07:25 PM   #9174
ca07wk
Crawl-Offroad.com
2007 WK 

I'm on the fence with this bumper too, definitely needs to be smoothed out. I'm waiting for the finished product to make a decision.
ca07wk is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-07-2013, 07:26 PM   #9175
zeds_dead
2005 WK 

Quote:

Me too, we'll have to see what the finished product looks like.

Btw
I want the stinger
Oh yeah, I'd take that stinger in a second. Jeep would look like a beast in someone's rear view mirror.
Unread 05-07-2013, 08:01 PM   #9176
05WKinPA
2005 WK 

Looks like they already pulled it down off of FB. Lots of morons hating on them, I don't blame them. These will be the same guys whining that no one makes aftermarket bumpers too, guaranteed.
Unread 05-07-2013, 08:06 PM   #9177
zeds_dead
2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05WKinPA View Post
Looks like they already pulled it down off of FB. Lots of morons hating on them, I don't blame them. These will be the same guys whining that no one makes aftermarket bumpers too, guaranteed.
So annoying. I wouldn't even think about redesigning it if I were them.
Unread 05-07-2013, 08:15 PM   #9178
AA-Train
2006 WK 

I like it.

- drove it to get some tacos - Viva Taco Tuesday!

XD

©o| | | | | | |o©
Muffler Delete; Homemade Intake (w/ Spectre P4 & 4" Tubing)
AA-Train is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-07-2013, 08:20 PM   #9179
naidib04
2006 WK 

I just said I was disappointed with it. I though their original design was sweet. Not necessarily worth the price tag I wanted to pay and unfortunately that's why they were discontinued.

Blue WK Club Member #35
naidib04 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-07-2013, 08:41 PM   #9180
sixfoot9psu
2005 WK 

That thing is hideous, especially the stinger...the whole thing needs smoothed out and then it could be sweet...I'm surprised they would even release that pic in that condition
'05 GC 5.7L Hemi QDII...Rock Krawler lift, 4XGuard Matrix, rock sliders, front and rear skids, belly guard, rear diff guard, Bilstein HDs, Volant intake, 265/70 Goodyear DuraTracs, Superchips, Rola roof rack, BORA wheel spacers, Rocky Road Leveling Spacers, Magnaflow muffler, KC Slimlights, BT catch can, tb cover, and underhood kit, Expanded Sheet Metal Grille
[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f67/sixfoot9psus-build-thread-1341203/"]Build Thread[/URL]

'09 G8 GT 6.0L...Kooks Headers, Rotofab intake, SLP exhaust, Vector Motorsports Tune
sixfoot9psu is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.