Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

What did you do to your WK/XK today?

Tags
radiator
2M views 19K replies 1K participants last post by  99sajeep 
#1 · (Edited)
Deleted

#1,988 ·
Power converter from Lowe's 20 bucks and pluged it in to the outlet in the cargo area. Ive gotten a ton of comments even from a group of officers at dunkin doughnuts!! Lol

#1,994 ·
Smoked some idiot in a new Jetta 2.5 that thought he was hit s **t apparently he didn't see the hemi badge lol I bed that coffee can muffler gave him an extra 50hp lmfao

#1,997 ·
Mmmm, plastic bad, steel good :cheers2:

Still have to muck around with the arm a bit, but shes starting to come together.

Dave

#1,998 ·
Installed OME HD lift yesterday. What a PITA that was. Bottom bolt on the strut fork would not budge on the driver side. Had to get creative on removing the strut. The rear axle was cake. Don't know why I keep messing with these IFS vehicles. :laugh: Could have lifted my WJ in about a quarter of the time it took the WK.

It's getting an alignment and BFG ATs installed at this very moment. Looking forward to getting it back.

#2,004 ·
I jumped on the bandwagon and installed some xmas lights to my roof rack. I installed some LED's run from the roof to an extension cord, into a 100W power inverter. They turn on but for some reason, they blink on and off randomly. Annnddd I can't figure out why lol. Any ideas?

#2,010 ·
I checked for loose bulbs and didn't find any. I plugged the lights into the house using an extension cord and they seemed to work fine. So I tried that extension cord plugged into the inverter and no luck. I also tried 2 or 3 other cords. The only one that seemed to work was a short 5 or 6 footer, which is to short to use. I guess tomorrow I'll get a different inverter and try that. Its just weird because the inverter I'm using now I bought today. So it doesn't seem like a brand new inverter would be the problem.

#2,014 ·
cherrybomb05 said:
Almost slid into a wj in the snow, and then broke the mirror while backing out. Terrible day! Can't believe I did that, but I was trying to watch out for my son in the other mirror lol

Sent from my Droid using JeepForum
**** happens lol that's snow driving

#2,015 ·
Sounds lame but I was bored after work and was just driving around, so I pulled up to a hill. The only part that wasn't too vertical (even in this spot I left a hitch mark) was short with a fence at the top so I couldn't even get her to struggle before I had to stop. It's been raining all day so I thought it was going to be slick. Guess not.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

#2,016 ·
Pulled my annoying busted front stabilizer bar...truck handles like a wet noodle now. Needs a thicker front sway and some heavier duty links. The superlift ones suck