What did you do to your WK/XK today? - Page 575 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > What did you do to your WK/XK today?

Black Friday Sale - Deep Discounts from ExtremeTerrain.com6th Annual, Beat Your Wife to the Credit Card Sale!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome Effect

Unread 03-27-2013, 06:09 PM   #8611
Wilbready
2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaashua
Drove it to a concert.

Sent from my Samsung S2 using JeepForum
One Direction? rofl

Unread 03-27-2013, 06:14 PM   #8612
silentj
2006 XK Commander 

Installed new rear Bilsteins. Took it for a test drive and it's night and day over the MLL's. Don't get me wrong, the MLL do what they are supposed to, but they're a little to harsh of ride for me.
06' XK 3.7 - RC 2" Lift | Hypertech Max Energy 52001 | Bilstein HD Front & Rear Shocks | Hankook DynaPro ATM 255/70R18 | 18" Sahara wheels | Spidertrax 1.5" Spacers | Rola Basket | Smittybilt D-ring Tow Hitch | 4XGuard Matrix | Hella 500's
silentj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-27-2013, 06:39 PM   #8613
Wilbready
2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by silentj
Installed new rear Bilsteins. Took it for a test drive and it's night and day over the MLL's. Don't get me wrong, the MLL do what they are supposed to, but they're a little to harsh of ride for me.
I got new shocks and struts, best ride ever for any jeep I have owned.
Unread 03-27-2013, 08:31 PM   #8614
ca07wk
Crawl-Offroad.com
2007 WK 

Installed the S4XC switch panel, anyone have an issue with the switches not fitting very tight? My switches wiggle a tad bit.

forumrunner_20130327_183124.jpg
ca07wk is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-27-2013, 09:19 PM   #8615
bhawks28
2009 WK 

Hmm I have the 4 bay switch panel for the 08+ and my switches are very snug. It's actually a little difficult to get them out.
Unread 03-27-2013, 09:26 PM   #8616
Piepenbrok420
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhawks28 View Post
Hmm I have the 4 bay switch panel for the 08+ and my switches are very snug. It's actually a little difficult to get them out.
Where you get that from? Been looking for a switch panel
Unread 03-27-2013, 09:30 PM   #8617
Piepenbrok420
2013 JK Wrangler 

Took my front swaybar off last night and threw it in the garage next to my rear swaybar. Good to go now.
Unread 03-28-2013, 12:29 AM   #8618
Theogriff15
2006 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by hxdrummerxc

Lol,
Well I don't have a piece I really should have one though, especially since I work in such a bad neighborhood.

But believe me, I wanted to get back behind him and get his license plate # to call and report it as a police impersonation. But when I first went to pull over, I screwed myself by forcing myself off of the ramp I needed to be on. So he went left, and I went right.
Yea you'd probably get screwed if you actually did that haha but I may be receiving a hemi this summer of all goes according to plan )))
Unread 03-28-2013, 09:11 AM   #8619
IndyBlueWK
2005 WK 

New Dynomax Exhust. Sounds good for a cat back system for only $289 from Summit racing.. This is 50 roll with the windows up.

IndyBlueWK is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-28-2013, 09:36 AM   #8620
fingaz
2009 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theogriff15 View Post
Hey man all you gotta do to make the pics smaller is upload them via Photobucket. Make an account, drag your pics from your desktop into where it says "upload". Then once you've imported them to photo bucket, go to whatever picture you want, click the "image code" link. (by clicking this it will automatically copy the link) and then paste it in the post.
Sweet. ill try it out. Thanks.
2009 3.7L Laredo Black | Two-Toned Leather | RER Nav/DVD/BA System | Viper alarm | HID's in the lows and fogs | Westin Brush Guard | Tinted Tails | Custom Blue LED Interior/Rear Hatch Lights | Rough Country 1.5" Spacers | General Grabber 255/70r17 -- Island Beach State Park 4x4 Mobile Sportsfishing Permit In -- To Do: Install Uniden CB, Rock lights
fingaz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-28-2013, 01:34 PM   #8621
LilOmelet
2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve01WJ
Covered up the wood grain today! I like it so much better!!

Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum
Is that the carbon adhesive? I've been wanting to do this for a long time now, but thought the wood grain would still show in the corners.
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]The Punisher[/COLOR] - [COLOR="DarkOrange"]05 WK 5.7L HEMI Limited QDII[/COLOR] - [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Volant CAI[/COLOR] - [COLOR="DarkOrange"]2" Rough Country[/COLOR] - [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Bilstein Struts[/COLOR] - [COLOR="DarkOrange"]265/70/17 Nitto Trail Grapplers[/COLOR] - [COLOR="DarkOrange"]ASFIR Suspension, front diff. Skid[/COLOR] - [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Mopar Fuel Tank, T-case Skid[/COLOR] - [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Mopar (Borla) Exhaust[/COLOR]
LilOmelet is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-28-2013, 01:42 PM   #8622
LilOmelet
2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremyc653
As for me.... I lowered the roof rack yesterday. much better noise. changed spark plugs 2 days ago. ( I think I had the origonal plugs the electrodes where almost to the Porcelain ) I also Installed the front air dam. I am Just seeing what little/better ways to improve my mpgs, and add to looks/performance. Truthfully I am getting tired of seeing everyone get 16+ and I can't brake 15 on the highway. Also Got 3 out of 5 pieces of the puzzle yesterday and getting another one today and the last one today or tomorrow for the install.
Don't worry, I'm sitting in the same boat. I keep thinking there is something wrong with mine because I never see 14mpg unless I'm on the highway for an extended period of time.
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]The Punisher[/COLOR] - [COLOR="DarkOrange"]05 WK 5.7L HEMI Limited QDII[/COLOR] - [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Volant CAI[/COLOR] - [COLOR="DarkOrange"]2" Rough Country[/COLOR] - [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Bilstein Struts[/COLOR] - [COLOR="DarkOrange"]265/70/17 Nitto Trail Grapplers[/COLOR] - [COLOR="DarkOrange"]ASFIR Suspension, front diff. Skid[/COLOR] - [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Mopar Fuel Tank, T-case Skid[/COLOR] - [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Mopar (Borla) Exhaust[/COLOR]
LilOmelet is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-28-2013, 01:55 PM   #8623
JRLT
2010 WK 

Washed off a layer of road salt and mud.
2010 3.7L, 4XGuard Matrix, Fastman TB, TB Ground Mod, Injen CAI, 255/60/18 Nitto Terra Grapplers, Bilstein Shocks & Struts, Cruiser Alloy Wheels - Switchblade, Stillen Brakes, Cargo Light Strip Mod, Electric Ashtray Mod, Jet-powered, Monkey Navigated...
JRLT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-28-2013, 03:44 PM   #8624
norwaywj
2006 XK Commander 

ca07wk. Where did you buy the switches for the panel ?
norwaywj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-28-2013, 03:50 PM   #8625
ca07wk
Crawl-Offroad.com
2007 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by norwaywj View Post
ca07wk. Where did you buy the switches for the panel ?
http://www.otrattw.com/
ca07wk is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.