Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

What did you do to your WK/XK today?

Tags
radiator
2M views 19K replies 1K participants last post by  99sajeep 
#1 · (Edited)
Deleted

#19,008 · (Edited)
I installed a new badge/decal to brighten my Jeep up thanks to the Ram 1500 Mopar parts bin, for its 18th birthday...
Automotive tail & brake light Automotive lighting Hood Vehicle Automotive tire
Tire Wheel Car Automotive parking light Automotive tail & brake light

Car Automotive parking light Automotive tail & brake light Land vehicle Vehicle

#19,010 ·
This is Hydro Blue a Jeep paint code from later models like the JK etc, but I really like this bright shade of blue as it suits the WK well, ...after some body damage back in 2014 in a no fault accident, which required major insurance paintwork I figured why not, it was my only chance ...

#19,013 ·
Check top upper arms as well , esp the rear bolt/nut as they can knock .. half a turn on the nut stops any knocking.
I had a knock on mine for months and could not track it down, I had the wheel off doing something to front end and grabbed arm at the rear to pull myself up from sitting on the floor and it knocked !! , so happy with myself for finding it

#19,014 ·
Replaced the #5 glow plug on the CRD (Odo at 272,150 miles). Pretty easy going today - held a little torque (not much at all) and after 5 or 6 seconds it loosened. The whole project was over in 20 minutes.

Glad it wasn't a difficult one... No penetrating oil or extraneous tools needed.

Reactions: 99sajeep
#19,015 ·
#19,016 ·
@nwoods,
If you weren't over 1,300 miles away, I might jump on this. I just lost my WK to the insurance company a couple weeks ago and I'm looking for something to replace it. Your Jeep is very nice and I've enjoyed following along on your mods. Good luck with the sale!

Reactions: badgerwithhands
#19,017 ·
@nwoods,
If you weren't over 1,300 miles away, I might jump on this. I just lost my WK to the insurance company a couple weeks ago and I'm looking for something to replace it. Your Jeep is very nice and I've enjoyed following along on your mods. Good luck with the sale!
You pay for fuel and food, I'll be your road dog. I'll give you all the stuff you want back.

• Haha
Reactions: 99sajeep
#19,021 ·
Got the nose into the garage enough to work out of the hot sun...

The Service Elec Brake System message and traction control light came on ... again. This time it threw the code for the right front speed sensor so I swapped that out. So far so good... we'll see.

Tire Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire