First off, thanks to everyone here for all of the guidance and suggestions.....the search button is priceless, almost feel I need to upgrade my membership so I can search faster!!!
Anyway, this weekend I installed the 2" Daystar lift, 1.5" Spidertrax spacers, Bilsteins all around, Stillen Brake rotors and pads, and 265/70/17 Goodyear Duratrac's on Moabs! Also proceeded to do the pinch weld mod and expanded sheet metal grill.
I will snap some pics of the car tomorrow, its dark out and hard to take a pic of the entire car in the garage, but I did come across some things while doing the pinch weld.
I found that after heating (and melting a little bit) the passenger side fender liner, it still did not quite shape up perfect. I did gain enough clearance to prevent rubbing, but I am not sure if it will rub when flexed. On the driver side, I noticed rubbing immediately after putting the lift and tires on and I had already almost worn through the liner in two days. Full lock was definitely contacting the pinch weld pretty good.
On the drivers side, as you can see in the second pic, I actually cut the liner, and used some gorilla tape like in a post I came across while searching. The interesting part was, I heated the gorilla tape once I applied it and not only did it adhere very well, it also shrunk and pulled the liner tight. I followed up with a light coat of rustoleum that was left over, and I think it came out fairly decent. Time will tell.