What did you do to your WK/XK today? - Page 535 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > What did you do to your WK/XK today?

BLACK FRIDAY SPECIALS!! You asked, we deliver!Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge Bushings

Unread 02-26-2013, 05:18 PM   #8011
Discman03
2008 WK 

Haha, true! Well, back to Jeeps, found out today my warranty is longer than I thought. Plus for getting things fixed, minus for mods to the Jeep!

Discman03 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-26-2013, 05:25 PM   #8012
BAH101
2008 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billybcpt

Haha I think he means liquor stores lol We call them "packies" up here around Boston.
In Ontario we buy beer at the...wait for it...The Beer Store.
Can't get much easier than that...and, talking about beer...I'm going to rip an Alexander Keith's head off and suck the guts out of it.
Now, back to jeeps...washed mine today.
Unread 02-26-2013, 06:39 PM   #8013
ca07wk
Crawl-Offroad.com
2007 WK 

Changed my oil and rear diff fluid, need to find out what size torx I need for the front diff.
ca07wk is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-26-2013, 06:43 PM   #8014
JRLT
2010 WK 

14 mm allen wrench.

I got these "bike wrenches" for $10 each.
2010 3.7L, 4XGuard Matrix, Fastman TB, TB Ground Mod, Injen CAI, 255/60/18 Nitto Terra Grapplers, Bilstein Shocks & Struts, Cruiser Alloy Wheels - Switchblade, Stillen Brakes, Cargo Light Strip Mod, Electric Ashtray Mod, Jet-powered, Monkey Navigated...
JRLT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-26-2013, 07:05 PM   #8015
Jaashua
2005 WK 

Just finally fixed my sunroof. I love this site an am buying a subscription if I ever have the money. I also set up an appointment to have a few scratches and rust removed. Oh yes and to have my entire bumper replaced. Girlfriends... Also broke my,vent and have it a bath.

Sent from my Samsung S2 using JeepForum
Jaashua is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-26-2013, 07:17 PM   #8016
ndmbbl3
2005 WK 

Picked up my new (to me) '05 5.7L Limited WK from the dealer about a week ago and I've just started working on the little things here and there that were bothering me. I just finished taking apart the center console and shifter assembly so that I could put in the dust cover type piece of plastic that goes at the base of the shifter to keep crud out of there. Took a while to find the part but I got lucky and picked it up for free so I can't complain there
ndmbbl3 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-26-2013, 07:19 PM   #8017
Jaashua
2005 WK 

Welcome to the club.. Link or pic of what your talking about?

Unread 02-26-2013, 07:25 PM   #8018
ndmbbl3
2005 WK 

Well I don't happen to have the finished picture on hand at the moment, but this is the hole that I was fixing...
Unread 02-26-2013, 08:50 PM   #8019
mattWK

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndmbbl3
Picked up my new (to me) '05 5.7L Limited WK from the dealer about a week ago and I've just started working on the little things here and there that were bothering me. I just finished taking apart the center console and shifter assembly so that I could put in the dust cover type piece of plastic that goes at the base of the shifter to keep crud out of there. Took a while to find the part but I got lucky and picked it up for free so I can't complain there
I have to recommend WeatherTechs. They were my first mod and I absolutely love them.
mattWK is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-26-2013, 09:05 PM   #8020
Jaashua
2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndmbbl3 View Post
Well I don't happen to have the finished picture on hand at the moment, but this is the hole that I was fixing...
Oh thank God you found that part. That looks terrible without the piece.

Unread 02-26-2013, 09:07 PM   #8021
Jaashua
2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattWK View Post

I have to recommend WeatherTechs. They were my first mod and I absolutely love them.
What mod is that?

Unread 02-26-2013, 09:13 PM   #8022
jeremyc653
2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by fingaz View Post

You know... if you don't take pictures and post it all over the internet, then it didn't really happen. ha.
Same here I want skids i wold like the ave pintles because they won't be manufactured any more tires
Unread 02-26-2013, 10:03 PM   #8023
dsjr2006
2006 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaashua

What mod is that?

Floormats

05-08 WK Service Manual PDF: [url]http://bit.ly/VxI9z0[/url]
dsjr2006 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-27-2013, 12:48 AM   #8024
ndmbbl3
2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaashua View Post
Oh thank God you found that part. That looks terrible without the piece.
I just happened to get really lucky and when I had the car at the dealer to get the inspection sticker I asked one of the mechanics about it. He said that I was a lucky guy because about 6 months ago somebody had given him that piece to put in his wk and then the guy disappeared and wasn't heard from about the part again. So he went out back rummaged around a bit and gave it to me for free Besides getting lucky at the dealer I was going to have to check local junkyards because that cover isn't sold by itself anywhere, you have to buy the whole shifter unit which can run as high as $700 that I saw.
Unread 02-27-2013, 01:15 AM   #8025
blizzboy283
2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billybcpt

Haha I think he means liquor stores lol We call them "packies" up here around Boston.
Yeah we have state run stores down here...it sucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06Grand
Must just be where I tend to end up working but I can never find the distributors and the lady at the carry out thought I was crazy getting two twelve packs. She made me carry each to my car individually. I do like the fact that I can get a six pack from a bar tho. Btw, I work with a crew of 3 not all of this is for me,lol
They are all over the place. It's expensive to buy at the bar. Just google or yelp one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAH101

In Ontario we buy beer at the...wait for it...The Beer Store.
Can't get much easier than that...and, talking about beer...I'm going to rip an Alexander Keith's head off and suck the guts out of it.
Now, back to jeeps...washed mine today.
Ontario is the one of the biggest purchasers of alcohol in the world and so is Pennsylvania. They also share some of the highest prices for liquor that I've seen anywhere. Having been to Ontario, I can't believe the mark up you guys pay. PA's stuff is like $2 more than the NJ or DE stores but Ontario's like 2x the price!
05 WK LTD 5.7L Hemi QD II Midnight Blue Pearl, Blue WK Club member #30
Intune, AFE Stage 2 CAI, BT Catch Can, Gibson Cat-back, OME HD, 255/75/17 BFG KM1s, 1.25" Spidertrax, LED Interior, Reverse & Tail Lights, 3/4" Grille, Chrome Fuel Door & handles, SRT8 Pedals, Taylor Shorties, XK knob, 4xGuard Front 4 & Rear Diff.
blizzboy283 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.