What did you do to your WK/XK today? - Page 515 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > What did you do to your WK/XK today?

Light up the holidays with LED lights from JeepHutIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRuffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!

Unread 02-08-2013, 04:05 PM   #7711
Billybcpt
2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theogriff15
Put her away in the garage pending the 2 feet of snow were about to get!
Well if he lives in Mass like I do, then the POS governor enacted a travel ban at 4pm so nobody can drive at all! Only plows and emergency personnel, which really sucks because I want to take my WK Hemi and rip **** up! Lol but a $500 fine and/or a year in prison is def not worth it to me.

Billybcpt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-08-2013, 04:17 PM   #7712
mattydipps
2006 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billybcpt View Post
Well if he lives in Mass like I do, then the POS governor enacted a travel ban at 4pm so nobody can drive at all! Only plows and emergency personnel, which really sucks because I want to take my WK Hemi and rip **** up! Lol but a $500 fine and/or a year in prison is def but worth it to me.
pics or it didnt happen !! haha
Unread 02-08-2013, 04:58 PM   #7713
Theogriff15
2006 WK 

Quote:
Well if he lives in Mass like I do, then the POS governor enacted a travel ban at 4pm so nobody can drive at all! Only plows and emergency personnel, which really sucks because I want to take my WK Hemi and rip **** up! Lol but a $500 fine and/or a year in prison is def but worth it to me.
Travel sucks!! I like you want to tear it up with the WK, and my dad's HEMI could come along too but unfortunately I'd have to avoid the cops which would be to risky.
Unread 02-08-2013, 05:36 PM   #7714
IowaJeepNewbie
2005 WK 

Quote:

Wow never heard of something like that. I rember one winter over a 2 or 3 month span we got like 96 inch and we kept on a driving lol
2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo, Red WK Club #31, Daystar 2" BB lift with bilstein struts. Rigid LED Dually
IowaJeepNewbie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-08-2013, 05:38 PM   #7715
IowaJeepNewbie
2005 WK 

Granted its not 3 feet in one day but here they would be like 2 hour delay for school and be at work on time lol
2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo, Red WK Club #31, Daystar 2" BB lift with bilstein struts. Rigid LED Dually
IowaJeepNewbie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-08-2013, 05:57 PM   #7716
Billybcpt
2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaJeepNewbie
Granted its not 3 feet in one day but here they would be like 2 hour delay for school and be at work on time lol
Ya trust me dude, I don't give a **** if the Governor sees this post his damn self, I'm taking my WK out in this **** and I'm gonna tear **** up!!! **** him! Plus now the roads are empty
Unread 02-08-2013, 06:13 PM   #7717
blizzboy283
2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billybcpt

Ya trust me dude, I don't give a **** if the Governor sees this post his damn self, I'm taking my WK out in this **** and I'm gonna tear **** up!!! **** him! Plus now the roads are empty
Screw Deval! I was supposed to be up in NE this weekend to ski
05 WK LTD 5.7L Hemi QD II Midnight Blue Pearl, Blue WK Club member #30
Intune, AFE Stage 2 CAI, BT Catch Can, Gibson Cat-back, OME HD, 255/75/17 BFG KM1s, 1.25" Spidertrax, LED Interior, Reverse & Tail Lights, 3/4" Grille, Chrome Fuel Door & handles, SRT8 Pedals, Taylor Shorties, XK knob, 4xGuard Front 4 & Rear Diff.
blizzboy283 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-08-2013, 08:04 PM   #7718
Billybcpt
2005 WK 

Haha I took the opportunity during this f'n blizzard and installed my license plate LEDs and my reverse 7w Cree 3157 LEDs. All I've got to say is HOLY **** AMAZEBALLS!!! Vast improvement over stock! Sorry the pic is somewhat blurry since I'm trying to stand up straight in these 60-70 mph gusts lol
image-1800496485.jpg  
Unread 02-08-2013, 08:17 PM   #7719
Omelet
Evil Overlord!

2005 WK 

Awesome bud! I love my Cree reverse bulbs, they are the best

HEMI Club Member #31 - - - JEEP Makes It, HEMI Shakes It!!!
Omelet is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-08-2013, 08:21 PM   #7720
Billybcpt
2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omelet View Post
Awesome bud! I love my Cree reverse bulbs, they are the best
Yeah man these things are unbelievable!!! I cant get over how bright they are Do you think the 25w Crees would be alot brighter than this? lol Not trying to be greedy but it's nice to finally have some decent light back there!
Unread 02-08-2013, 08:30 PM   #7721
sixfoot9psu
2005 WK 

engine bay bling...more pics in my build thread
'05 GC 5.7L Hemi QDII...Rock Krawler lift, 4XGuard Matrix, rock sliders, front and rear skids, belly guard, rear diff guard, Bilstein HDs, Volant intake, 265/70 Goodyear DuraTracs, Superchips, Rola roof rack, BORA wheel spacers, Rocky Road Leveling Spacers, Magnaflow muffler, KC Slimlights, BT catch can, tb cover, and underhood kit, Expanded Sheet Metal Grille
[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f67/sixfoot9psus-build-thread-1341203/"]Build Thread[/URL]

'09 G8 GT 6.0L...Kooks Headers, Rotofab intake, SLP exhaust, Vector Motorsports Tune
sixfoot9psu is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-08-2013, 08:59 PM   #7722
Omelet
Evil Overlord!

2005 WK 

Quote:
Yeah man these things are unbelievable!!! I cant get over how bright they are Do you think the 25w Crees would be alot brighter than this? lol Not trying to be greedy but it's nice to finally have some decent light back there!
Not sure. I have been thinking about trying them out too. I'm just not sure what the projector looks like one those ones. I'm sure the 4 on the sides will help with side light, but if the rear facing one has the lesser projector then I don't want it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixfoot9psu View Post
engine bay bling...more pics in my build thread
Ooooh very nice! I still need to pick up the couple of pieces I'm missing.

HEMI Club Member #31 - - - JEEP Makes It, HEMI Shakes It!!!
Omelet is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-08-2013, 10:15 PM   #7723
blizzboy283
2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omelet

Not sure. I have been thinking about trying them out too. I'm just not sure what the projector looks like one those ones. I'm sure the 4 on the sides will help with side light, but if the rear facing one has the lesser projector then I don't want it.

Ooooh very nice! I still need to pick up the couple of pieces I'm missing.
Nathan, friend "Nick Billet" on Facebook. It's BT's way they auction off returned items and sometimes you can get cheap pieces.
05 WK LTD 5.7L Hemi QD II Midnight Blue Pearl, Blue WK Club member #30
Intune, AFE Stage 2 CAI, BT Catch Can, Gibson Cat-back, OME HD, 255/75/17 BFG KM1s, 1.25" Spidertrax, LED Interior, Reverse & Tail Lights, 3/4" Grille, Chrome Fuel Door & handles, SRT8 Pedals, Taylor Shorties, XK knob, 4xGuard Front 4 & Rear Diff.
blizzboy283 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-08-2013, 10:46 PM   #7724
sixfoot9psu
2005 WK 

All the parts from the 5.7 dodge ram kit fit mine except the engine coolant cap...not sure what I'm gonna do about that yet, I'm gonna send a pic to nick and see if they maker a cap that he thinks will fit
'05 GC 5.7L Hemi QDII...Rock Krawler lift, 4XGuard Matrix, rock sliders, front and rear skids, belly guard, rear diff guard, Bilstein HDs, Volant intake, 265/70 Goodyear DuraTracs, Superchips, Rola roof rack, BORA wheel spacers, Rocky Road Leveling Spacers, Magnaflow muffler, KC Slimlights, BT catch can, tb cover, and underhood kit, Expanded Sheet Metal Grille
[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f67/sixfoot9psus-build-thread-1341203/"]Build Thread[/URL]

'09 G8 GT 6.0L...Kooks Headers, Rotofab intake, SLP exhaust, Vector Motorsports Tune
sixfoot9psu is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-08-2013, 11:04 PM   #7725
NickButera
2010 WK 

Finally got my Matrix and Front Guard mounted, and installed my hypertech. I'm almost done with the mini-project. Roof rack rails were ordered wrong, twice. 3rd ones come in tomorrow, hopefully they'll be the right ones so I can get my roof rack on. Only thing that's left is the darn tail light guards. One of them came in defective and the company I ordered them from is giving me a hard time. They keep telling me I need a new screw when it is just broke. It'll be a few weeks till I get some new ones in. Somewhat disappointed about that.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.