What did you do to your WK/XK today? - Page 509 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > What did you do to your WK/XK today?

Rampage Bowless Soft Top Oconee offroadAlloy USA Still AvailableAdvance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 01-31-2013, 07:32 PM   #7621
sixfoot9psu
2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobG97 View Post
Dropped it off at a buddies shop for further rear acne repair! I'll keep you guys posted as to the cause of the grind!
You have a rear acne problem?

'05 GC 5.7L Hemi QDII...Rock Krawler lift, 4XGuard Matrix, rock sliders, front and rear skids, belly guard, rear diff guard, Bilstein HDs, Volant intake, 265/70 Goodyear DuraTracs, Superchips, Rola roof rack, BORA wheel spacers, Rocky Road Leveling Spacers, Magnaflow muffler, KC Slimlights, BT catch can, tb cover, and underhood kit, Expanded Sheet Metal Grille
[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f67/sixfoot9psus-build-thread-1341203/"]Build Thread[/URL]

'09 G8 GT 6.0L...Kooks Headers, Rotofab intake, SLP exhaust, Vector Motorsports Tune
sixfoot9psu is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-31-2013, 07:52 PM   #7622
BobG97
2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixfoot9psu

You have a rear acne problem?
Haha I'm not sure what's failing but it has a nice growl (little gear on gear action) when I let out to the throttle. Sounds to me like pinion or carrier bearing but idk, I didnt want to tear it apart and not know how to fix it lol. The guy I took it to has fixed exert axle I've ever destroyed, I trust him to do it right!
BobG97 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-01-2013, 07:12 PM   #7623
NickButera
2010 WK 

Install time! (almost)

Looks like Tuesday or Wednesday is my big day (whichever I can get some free time, and it certainly won't be durin Superbowl weekend). Everything's arrived. The Matrix and Front Guard skid plate aren't in the picture and just came in, and I've been waiting for them to arrive to put everything on. Time to make an addition to the khaki group.

Unread 02-01-2013, 08:06 PM   #7624
sixfoot9psu
2005 WK 

That's a lot to do in a day!
'05 GC 5.7L Hemi QDII...Rock Krawler lift, 4XGuard Matrix, rock sliders, front and rear skids, belly guard, rear diff guard, Bilstein HDs, Volant intake, 265/70 Goodyear DuraTracs, Superchips, Rola roof rack, BORA wheel spacers, Rocky Road Leveling Spacers, Magnaflow muffler, KC Slimlights, BT catch can, tb cover, and underhood kit, Expanded Sheet Metal Grille
[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f67/sixfoot9psus-build-thread-1341203/"]Build Thread[/URL]

'09 G8 GT 6.0L...Kooks Headers, Rotofab intake, SLP exhaust, Vector Motorsports Tune
sixfoot9psu is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-01-2013, 08:14 PM   #7625
Omelet
Evil Overlord!

2005 WK 

That's a lot awesome stuff you have there! I see a good looking fuel door

HEMI Club Member #31 - - - JEEP Makes It, HEMI Shakes It!!!
Omelet is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-01-2013, 08:14 PM   #7626
BobG97
2005 WK 

^^ better buy a case of beer an invite some buddies over! I don't know how you can rack that much stuff up and not put it on, I have to add new stuff ASAP!
BobG97 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-01-2013, 08:14 PM   #7627
Jeepforthewin
Lucky Charms!

2005 WK 

Picked up my jeep from the shop after getting a new transfer case put in! Been slipping for a while now but got it serviced and I can now enjoy the power of my hemi again!!!!
Unread 02-01-2013, 08:24 PM   #7628
NickButera
2010 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omelet View Post
That's a lot awesome stuff you have there! I see a good looking fuel door
Would you believe I thought of it all by myself? You and AJeepZJ have such great looking khaki WK's, I couldn't help but emulate them in some ways. I was thinking about painting the black parts (sides of the mounting platform and hoop) on my Matrix graphite and keeping the middle silver. I don't think I've seen anyone do that. Not sure yet though.

I'll concede it may take me 2 days lol. And if beer and friends are involved, 3 days. It was tough letting everything accumulate this last month. But My TPM Sensors didn't arrive till last week, and I knew none of this would look as good if I didn't have my lift and wheels on. It kept me at bay.
Unread 02-01-2013, 10:02 PM   #7629
toycam

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickButera View Post
Looks like Tuesday or Wednesday is my big day (whichever I can get some free time, and it certainly won't be durin Superbowl weekend). Everything's arrived. The Matrix and Front Guard skid plate aren't in the picture and just came in, and I've been waiting for them to arrive to put everything on. Time to make an addition to the khaki group.
Would you kindly tell me where you got those "decorations"?
Unread 02-01-2013, 11:20 PM   #7630
blizzboy283
2005 WK 

Ordered a cabin air filter kit.
05 WK LTD 5.7L Hemi QD II Midnight Blue Pearl, Blue WK Club member #30
Intune, AFE Stage 2 CAI, BT Catch Can, Gibson Cat-back, OME HD, 255/75/17 BFG KM1s, 1.25" Spidertrax, LED Interior, Reverse & Tail Lights, 3/4" Grille, Chrome Fuel Door & handles, SRT8 Pedals, Taylor Shorties, XK knob, 4xGuard Front 4 & Rear Diff.
blizzboy283 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-01-2013, 11:34 PM   #7631
NickButera
2010 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by toycam View Post
Would you kindly tell me where you got those "decorations"?
It took me a while to find them as well. Digging around in these forums I noticed a few guys had them. Most of them with a custom ORT badge sandwiched in the middle, but I don't know how I felt about extra badges just yet, I wanted to see how the fender decal looked by itself first.

http://www.rebadgedesign.com/home

You've got to contact him (Nathan) and let him know what you want. It seems to me it was fairly common enough that he knew what I was talking about right away.
Unread 02-01-2013, 11:47 PM   #7632
Omelet
Evil Overlord!

2005 WK 

Just say you want the Mopar stripes for the WK fenders

HEMI Club Member #31 - - - JEEP Makes It, HEMI Shakes It!!!
Omelet is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-02-2013, 12:14 AM   #7633
toycam

Sweet! I shot him a message. Thanks guys!
Unread 02-02-2013, 01:50 AM   #7634
LilOmelet
2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickButera
I'm jealous!
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]The Punisher[/COLOR] - [COLOR="DarkOrange"]05 WK 5.7L HEMI Limited QDII[/COLOR] - [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Volant CAI[/COLOR] - [COLOR="DarkOrange"]2" Rough Country[/COLOR] - [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Bilstein Struts[/COLOR] - [COLOR="DarkOrange"]265/70/17 Nitto Trail Grapplers[/COLOR] - [COLOR="DarkOrange"]ASFIR Suspension, front diff. Skid[/COLOR] - [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Mopar Fuel Tank, T-case Skid[/COLOR] - [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Mopar (Borla) Exhaust[/COLOR]
LilOmelet is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-02-2013, 09:42 AM   #7635
cherrybomb05
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickButera
Post pics when you're done!! All of that is going to look sweet!
cherrybomb05 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.