What did you do to your WK/XK today? - Page 45 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > What did you do to your WK/XK today?

XJ Rail Sale!The Ruffstuff NOT Universal 4 Link Kit!Vanco Big Brake Kit Promotion!

Unread 07-07-2011, 06:52 AM   #661
CmmdrDan

Saguaro4xcomponents.com

CmmdrDan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-07-2011, 06:54 AM   #662
RIDER6
2008 WK 

Yep that's what I thought, was kinda hoping he had found another company or something, damn looks like another thing to save up for.....lol thanks dan
Unread 07-07-2011, 07:04 AM   #663
jager00
2005 WK 

Saguaro4xcompenents.com makes the rear... i thinkgot the price just went up to about $1600
jager00 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-07-2011, 10:43 AM   #664
hoaxci5
1995 XJ Cherokee 

Got it back from my mechanic with a new CV Axle.

I hit it on something offroading and tore the boot, extended warranty company denied the claim New axle from the mechanic was WAY cheaper than the dealership just fixing the boot.. go figure.
Unread 07-09-2011, 03:09 PM   #665
Omelet
Evil Overlord!

2005 WK 

Well after seeing and feeling a buddies car the other day that he had clay bared and waxed I knew I had to do it. I knew it wouldn't turn out quite as nice as his since mine is all scratched up, but I had a lot of crap stuck to my paint from over the years. Up until now I have only washed the thing with soap and water every so often. My paint, specifically the hood felt very ruff almost like sand paper. So I picked up a Meguiars Clay Kit and gave it a try. I started with my hood and front fenders and then went down the passenger side. That was all I had time to do this morning before the sun started hitting it. I am planning on doing the rest tonight after the sun drops behind the house. But MAN does it look good! And it is smooth as glass! I am very impressed.

HEMI Club Member #31 - - - JEEP Makes It, HEMI Shakes It!!!
Omelet is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-09-2011, 03:20 PM   #666
criket
2005 WK 

Well I guess I'm stuck with my Rubicon wheels and 265's since someone stole my factory ones. Somebody got a good set of wheels and tires.

Edit: After further inventory, they also received a free floor jack. Another
2005 | WK | Khaki | 3.7 | QT1 | OME HD Front Struts | Rusty's 2" lift in Rear w/ Monroe load levelers (F150 version) | 265/70 Nitto Terra Grapplers | 17" Moabs | 1.5" wheel spacers | Pinch weld mod Rear fender trim mod | 4xG Matrix w/ reciever hitch | 4xG Belly guard | SOLID Diff cover | Cobra CB radio | 4xG antenna mount | Rola roof
criket is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-09-2011, 03:25 PM   #667
AJeepZJ
2006 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by criket View Post
Well I guess I'm stuck with my Rubicon wheels and 265's since someone stole my factory ones. Somebody got a good set of wheels and tires.

Edit: After further inventory, they also received a free floor jack. Another
How did this happen?
Unread 07-09-2011, 03:26 PM   #668
stanton3
2007 WK 

Cut my front bumper!
2007 WK 4x4 | OME HD 3" Lift | OME Shocks front + rear | 265/70/17 BFG All Terrains | 1.25" Wheel Spacers on stock wheels | Saguaro4xcomponents 5/8" Front recovery shackles | Aries Taillight Guards | PIAA 510 fogs in stock location | Midland 1001z Cb | Mopar Rear recovery hook | Rola Roof Rack |2 Hella 500ffs mounted behind grill | Firestick 3' Antenna | Saguaro Antenna Mount | Front Bumper Cut/Fender Trim | OEM Front suspension skid | 4xguard Front skid | Rusty's .5" Front Spacer | Lots more to come

[SIZE="3"]Want to buy: 4xguard Rear Guard[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"][URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/stanton3s-build-wk-1134656/"]My Build[/URL][/SIZE]

[B][COLOR="Gray"]
[SIZE="3"][URL="http://wrjeepclub.com/"]Warner Robins Jeep Club[/URL][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
stanton3 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-09-2011, 03:35 PM   #669
criket
2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolina_WK View Post
How did this happen?
Came in through the window.

Bad thing is, all this week I've been moving ALL of my stuff in my building to a secure storage unit b/c I'm going to build a new garage. I carried one load on Weds evening and said to myself, I'll carry those tires and wheels tomorrow since it'll take up the enitre space in the jeep. So I go out the next day and BAM!!!! Gone like a fart in the wind.
2005 | WK | Khaki | 3.7 | QT1 | OME HD Front Struts | Rusty's 2" lift in Rear w/ Monroe load levelers (F150 version) | 265/70 Nitto Terra Grapplers | 17" Moabs | 1.5" wheel spacers | Pinch weld mod Rear fender trim mod | 4xG Matrix w/ reciever hitch | 4xG Belly guard | SOLID Diff cover | Cobra CB radio | 4xG antenna mount | Rola roof
Unread 07-09-2011, 03:36 PM   #670
criket
2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanton3 View Post
Cut my front bumper!
Pics or it didn't happen!!!!
Unread 07-09-2011, 03:38 PM   #671
stanton3
2007 WK 

Uploading now!

Sorry about your stuff, thieves suck.
2007 WK 4x4 | OME HD 3" Lift | OME Shocks front + rear | 265/70/17 BFG All Terrains | 1.25" Wheel Spacers on stock wheels | Saguaro4xcomponents 5/8" Front recovery shackles | Aries Taillight Guards | PIAA 510 fogs in stock location | Midland 1001z Cb | Mopar Rear recovery hook | Rola Roof Rack |2 Hella 500ffs mounted behind grill | Firestick 3' Antenna | Saguaro Antenna Mount | Front Bumper Cut/Fender Trim | OEM Front suspension skid | 4xguard Front skid | Rusty's .5" Front Spacer | Lots more to come

[SIZE="3"][URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/stanton3s-build-wk-1134656/"]My Build[/URL][/SIZE]

[B][COLOR="Gray"]
[SIZE="3"][URL="http://wrjeepclub.com/"]Warner Robins Jeep Club[/URL][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
Unread 07-09-2011, 03:42 PM   #672
Omelet
Evil Overlord!

2005 WK 

Dude that sucks man! I hate dishonest people.

HEMI Club Member #31 - - - JEEP Makes It, HEMI Shakes It!!!
Omelet is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-09-2011, 03:44 PM   #673
criket
2005 WK 

No kidding man. WHo ever it was knew whata they wanted because they left more expensive tools. I have 2 floor jacks and they stole the cheap one. THey left the shovels, jack stands, weed eaters, garden tiller, etc. So who ever stole it had been in my building before. The wall they climbed is covered in poision ivy. I hope their balls are covered in poision and thier a$$ crack itches like a mofo.

And I can't wait to see the pics of the cut bumper. Everyone is doing it and I almost want to do mine, lol
Unread 07-09-2011, 04:02 PM   #674
AJeepZJ
2006 WK 

I'd be upset... which is why I lock everything down... If it were cheap, i'd have a tracking device on everything I owned...
Unread 07-09-2011, 04:04 PM   #675
stanton3
2007 WK 

Pics...it isn't too drastic, but I like the way it came out. Gives it a more aggressive stance and better ground clearance. I might eventually cut more off, but I didn't want to go too crazy the first time!

BEFORE:

AFTER:

Still need to go over everything with undercoating, but I think it turned out good!

[B][COLOR="Gray"]

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.