What did you do to your WK/XK today? - Page 406 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > What did you do to your WK/XK today?

Rockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits BLACK FRIDAY SPECIALS!! You asked, we deliver!Rough Country Lift Kits and Parts!

Unread 09-26-2012, 06:31 PM   #6076
Marna89

Was trying to get by without getting spacers...may just have to though. Trying to save money! It's hard to come by these days! Haha

Marna89 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-26-2012, 06:43 PM   #6077
Theogriff15
2006 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marna89
Was trying to get by without getting spacers...may just have to though. Trying to save money! It's hard to come by these days! Haha
I think we all feel that pain haha, nothing's cheap but a lot of it is worth the money and you'll Deffinetly have a lot of fun
Unread 09-26-2012, 06:49 PM   #6078
Robb286
2006 WK 

As i was driving home from work, i managed to take this quick pic of a joke of a wk. A 3.7 with the cheap chrome add ons, ugliest dub wheels, and i wish i had audio of the cracking exhaust...
image-308039953.jpg  
Robb286 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-26-2012, 06:53 PM   #6079
oducks12
2005 WK 

Installed two hella 500ff's behind the grill. My plan is to put piaa crystal ion bulbs in and use them as foul weather lights
photo-copy-2.jpg  
[COLOR="DarkGreen"][SIZE="1"][CENTER]Silver WK Club Member #35 | 2005 WK 3.7 Laredo | Hypertech 52001 programmer | K&N Intake | Magnaflow 50 series muffler | Navigation | Rola rack | 2 Hella 500ff's behind grill | 2 KC Daylighters on roof | ARB on board air compressor | 265 70 17 Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac's | Pinch weld and rear fender trim | Spidertrax 1.5" spacers | expanded metal grill | LED stack lights | Monroe LL shocks | Bilstein HD struts | Rough Country 2" lift | Kenwood amp w/ two Alpine type R 10" subs[/CENTER][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[CENTER][SIZE="2"]See How It Was Made [URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f67/oducks-build-thread-1385731/"][B][COLOR="Black"]HERE[/COLOR][/B][/URL][/SIZE][/CENTER]
oducks12 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-26-2012, 08:09 PM   #6080
LilOmelet
2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixfoot9psu

they're like $30 per pair not per bulb...i just checked ebay and saw $35 for a pair
Ya, I'm saying the bulbs plus about $200 for a pair of the LED taillights
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]The Punisher[/COLOR] - [COLOR="DarkOrange"]05 WK 5.7L HEMI Limited QDII[/COLOR] - [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Volant CAI[/COLOR] - [COLOR="DarkOrange"]2" Rough Country[/COLOR] - [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Bilstein Struts[/COLOR] - [COLOR="DarkOrange"]265/70/17 Nitto Trail Grapplers[/COLOR] - [COLOR="DarkOrange"]ASFIR Suspension, front diff. Skid[/COLOR] - [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Mopar Fuel Tank, T-case Skid[/COLOR] - [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Mopar (Borla) Exhaust[/COLOR]
LilOmelet is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-26-2012, 08:11 PM   #6081
LilOmelet
2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robb286
Went back to the plasti dipped grille and threw some extra on the s4xc insert plus the black halos
Looks good!
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]The Punisher[/COLOR] - [COLOR="DarkOrange"]05 WK 5.7L HEMI Limited QDII[/COLOR] - [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Volant CAI[/COLOR] - [COLOR="DarkOrange"]2" Rough Country[/COLOR] - [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Bilstein Struts[/COLOR] - [COLOR="DarkOrange"]265/70/17 Nitto Trail Grapplers[/COLOR] - [COLOR="DarkOrange"]ASFIR Suspension, front diff. Skid[/COLOR] - [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Mopar Fuel Tank, T-case Skid[/COLOR] - [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Mopar (Borla) Exhaust[/COLOR]
Unread 09-26-2012, 08:17 PM   #6082
LilOmelet
2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhawks28

Haha yeah I guess so. I did 4 coats. The can was $12 and I don't think I even used half of it.

Damn that's a good idea. Wish I had thought of that.
Should've put more coats on it. I used a whole can on my rear step and tow bezel trim and it turned out great. The more coats u put the better in looks. From the pics it looks like u should have used a couple more coats.
Unread 09-26-2012, 08:23 PM   #6083
LilOmelet
2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robb286
As i was driving home from work, i managed to take this quick pic of a joke of a wk. A 3.7 with the cheap chrome add ons, ugliest dub wheels, and i wish i had audio of the cracking exhaust...
The nerve!
Unread 09-26-2012, 08:28 PM   #6084
mattydipps
2006 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robb286 View Post
heyyyyy i just ordered an exhaust for my 3.7 LMFAO..... atleast i dont have any cheap chrome add ons
Unread 09-26-2012, 08:51 PM   #6085
jeremyc653
2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilOmelet View Post
Ya, I'm saying the bulbs plus about $200 for a pair of the LED taillights
there is one pair for 100 but it is cracked in the corner
jeremyc653 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-26-2012, 08:53 PM   #6086
jeremyc653
2005 WK 

Does anyone know if putting sand on while doing the bed liner will make it more textured ?
jeremyc653 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-26-2012, 09:39 PM   #6087
LilOmelet
2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremyc653
Does anyone know if putting sand on while doing the bed liner will make it more textured ?
Go to the page before... You'll get your answer
Unread 09-26-2012, 09:44 PM   #6088
jeremyc653
2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilOmelet

Go to the page before... You'll get your answer
That was just my opinion that it would work I was curious if anyone has ever done it?
Unread 09-26-2012, 09:46 PM   #6089
jeremyc653
2005 WK 

To keep things on track went to beach didnt think i was gonna fit the big wagon back there
image-144617980.jpg  
Unread 09-26-2012, 10:27 PM   #6090
Anthony92x
2007 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremyc653
To keep things on track went to beach didnt think i was gonna fit the big wagon back there
No pic but I've had a refrigerator back there haha

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.