What did you do to your WK/XK today? - Page 397 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > What did you do to your WK/XK today?

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitThe ALL NEW Factor 55 ProLink Winch Shackle Mounts availabFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 09-19-2012, 01:05 PM   #5941
jeremyc653
2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony92x
Camera +
I like that you did the red mesh im doing the same on my khaki but mopar blue like omelet used I would do different color but I love that blue

Unread 09-19-2012, 01:19 PM   #5942
Anthony92x
2007 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremyc653

I like that you did the red mesh im doing the same on my khaki but mopar blue like omelet used I would do different color but I love that blue
I love the blue also. Kinda wanted to go with yellow but I had red paint and didn't want to make the trip haha but thanks none-the-less
Unread 09-19-2012, 02:14 PM   #5943
RIDER6
2008 WK 

Spending money on her.....bwoodys, 4xgaurd, and a cai....I think my wife is getting jellous....lol

Question: who has a cai, and does it reach to the tb that's located on the back of the engine? I think the 4.7 and 3.7s have it in the same spot....and I want to get rid of that damn air box....
Unread 09-19-2012, 02:26 PM   #5944
JeepinShep
2007 WK 

Swapped out the OEM battery that was mostly dead.. 250 CA out of the 1000CA it was rated for was all that was left. Bought an Optima redtop, so I'll have that already when I finally get to having enough lights/winch/oba/etc to need a dual battery setup.
2007 WK Limited, Red Rock Crystal, 3.0L CRD, QD-II. OME HD lift. 255x75x17s. Pinchweld mod. 1.5" Alloy hub-centric spacers. F/R Stillen rotors and pads. 4xG rear diff guard and belly armor. Tuned by Green Diesel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhoch
...you never, ever, skimp on suspension and tires as they will save your *** when you do something stupid - and .. you *will* do something stupid.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeansWings
Rock crawling is a whole 'nother animal. To me, the off-camber low rpm negotiation of lines provides a different type of adrenaline than plowing through mud. It's terrifying at times, but the pride of looking back at what you just climbed over is what is addictive.
JeepinShep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-19-2012, 05:47 PM   #5945
gemiller
2008 WK 

Mounted my KC long range highlighters to piaa universal 1.5" tube mounts on my rola rack. Had to ditch the lower part of rubber mount iTMS it wouldn't fit on the bottom side of the piaa mount. Looks sharp! Should have em wired in the next week or so
image-1224055587.jpg  
Unread 09-19-2012, 08:22 PM   #5946
Omelet
Evil Overlord!

2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SierraTango

I've been playing with the HDR pic settings al-la Omelet so here we go.

Very nice I love that app! I still use it all the time. In case you don't know, each filter is adjustable on a scale from 1-100.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using JeepForum

HEMI Club Member #31 - - - JEEP Makes It, HEMI Shakes It!!!
Omelet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-19-2012, 08:26 PM   #5947
Omelet
Evil Overlord!

2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremyc653

That's because it is such an awesome blue! You just cant not use it

HEMI Club Member #31 - - - JEEP Makes It, HEMI Shakes It!!!
Omelet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-19-2012, 09:25 PM   #5948
Piepenbrok420
2013 JK Wrangler 

Drove to the stealership to pick up a part i ordered. $52 to replace the weather seal on the rear wheel well/door that got ripped off during wheeling. While i was at it i replaced the clips on the one on the passenger side as well.
Unread 09-20-2012, 03:06 AM   #5949
LilOmelet
2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony92x View Post
I sure do

Attachment 473347

I used this and really like it. Downside was it wanted to come out to thick and clogged the nozzle a couple times and had to put 5-6 coats on but I finally got it the right grittiness for me

Attachment 473348
Isn't that stuff awsome! I'm addicted
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]The Punisher[/COLOR] - [COLOR="DarkOrange"]05 WK 5.7L HEMI Limited QDII[/COLOR] - [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Volant CAI[/COLOR] - [COLOR="DarkOrange"]2" Rough Country[/COLOR] - [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Bilstein Struts[/COLOR] - [COLOR="DarkOrange"]265/70/17 Nitto Trail Grapplers[/COLOR] - [COLOR="DarkOrange"]ASFIR Suspension, front diff. Skid[/COLOR] - [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Mopar Fuel Tank, T-case Skid[/COLOR] - [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Mopar (Borla) Exhaust[/COLOR]
LilOmelet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-20-2012, 03:10 AM   #5950
LilOmelet
2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by oducks12 View Post
Teaser pics from this weekend. Lots more to come when I get home and hook up the camera and GoPro!
That looks awesome!
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]The Punisher[/COLOR] - [COLOR="DarkOrange"]05 WK 5.7L HEMI Limited QDII[/COLOR] - [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Volant CAI[/COLOR] - [COLOR="DarkOrange"]2" Rough Country[/COLOR] - [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Bilstein Struts[/COLOR] - [COLOR="DarkOrange"]265/70/17 Nitto Trail Grapplers[/COLOR] - [COLOR="DarkOrange"]ASFIR Suspension, front diff. Skid[/COLOR] - [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Mopar Fuel Tank, T-case Skid[/COLOR] - [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Mopar (Borla) Exhaust[/COLOR]
Unread 09-20-2012, 03:20 AM   #5951
LilOmelet
2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omelet View Post
That's because it is such an awesome blue! You just cant not use it

Agree to disagree... Haha
Unread 09-20-2012, 04:56 AM   #5952
Anthony92x
2007 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilOmelet

Isn't that stuff awsome! I'm addicted
Yes it is lol time to bed line the whole jeep haha but I'll hold off in that one. Grill, rear step, latch guard (if that's what it's even called) are bed lines now. Next thing will be mirrors.
Unread 09-20-2012, 06:34 AM   #5953
sixfoot9psu
2005 WK 

Does dirt stick to the bed line more than the bare plastic? Is it harder to clean?
'05 GC 5.7L Hemi QDII...Rock Krawler lift, 4XGuard Matrix, rock sliders, front and rear skids, belly guard, rear diff guard, Bilstein HDs, Volant intake, 265/70 Goodyear DuraTracs, Superchips, Rola roof rack, BORA wheel spacers, Rocky Road Leveling Spacers, Magnaflow muffler, KC Slimlights, BT catch can, tb cover, and underhood kit, Expanded Sheet Metal Grille
[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f67/sixfoot9psus-build-thread-1341203/"]Build Thread[/URL]

'09 G8 GT 6.0L...Kooks Headers, Rotofab intake, SLP exhaust, Vector Motorsports Tune
sixfoot9psu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-20-2012, 06:41 AM   #5954
Anthony92x
2007 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixfoot9psu
Does dirt stick to the bed line more than the bare plastic? Is it harder to clean?
I'm not sure actually. Let me go check

Update: well it does because of its Grainy texture but not to bad at all
Unread 09-20-2012, 12:55 PM   #5955
skrach77
2005 WK 

I'm working out a deal right now to have my entire jeep rhino lined- I can't wait!
skrach77 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.