What did you do to your WK/XK today? - Page 329 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > What did you do to your WK/XK today?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRuffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO

Unread 06-13-2012, 10:14 AM   #4921
IndyBlueWK
2005 WK 

Hey theres nothing wrong with a nice CTS-V... I am in love with the 2010 Cts_V

IndyBlueWK is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-13-2012, 10:34 AM   #4922
BobG97
2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyBlueWK
Hey theres nothing wrong with a nice CTS-V... I am in love with the 2010 Cts_V
Me too! I've got a chance to own a 2011 Coupe but I'm not sure if I can go back to 2 doors! May just wait on a deal on the sedan before I trade!
BobG97 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-13-2012, 10:42 AM   #4923
BonesWK
Web Wheeler

2006 WK 

just bought a smittybilt rear shackle mount from amazon. 27 bucks shipped, cant beat it!
If you want to achieve greatness, stop asking for permission
BonesWK is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-13-2012, 11:28 AM   #4924
cherokeenc
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobG97 View Post
LS2, 6 speed car, it's a grocery getter but I love it!
ಠ_ರೃ
[I][B]"No self respecting man in North Carolina goes anywhere without beer."[/B][/I]
2002 Jeep Wrangler, 3.5inch RC, 33x12.50 Duratracs, Warn X8000i, other fun stuff
1993 Chevrolet K5 Blazer, 263k miles, lots of noises, manifold leak, clearly a Jeep in disguise
[QUOTE=SunDevilJeeper;14980171]Does it count if I wave my weiner instead, or is that no bueno? Cause I like to air it out sometimes and ya know... yeah...[/QUOTE]

[/CENTER]
cherokeenc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-13-2012, 01:21 PM   #4925
IndyBlueWK
2005 WK 

CTS-V 2012 4 door is what i want
IndyBlueWK is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-13-2012, 08:53 PM   #4926
BlackGCWK

In my spare time I just paint everything that's easily removable black, giving it a two tone look rather than the bland all grey it started out as

image-3738070887.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum
BlackGCWK is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-13-2012, 10:22 PM   #4927
cherrybomb05
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepN4KC
Backed it next to the new-to-us XJ:
Sweet!

As for me, I got complemented on it by a work friend who just bought a black wk. he was drooling over the khaki
cherrybomb05 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-13-2012, 10:33 PM   #4928
sixfoot9psu
2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrybomb05

Sweet!

As for me, I got complemented on it by a work friend who just bought a black wk. he was drooling over the khaki
Haha the khaki definitely wins in the almost always looking clean department...I hardly ever have to wash mine...even after driving in rain, the rear windshield is the only thing that looks dirty
'05 GC 5.7L Hemi QDII...Rock Krawler lift, 4XGuard Matrix, rock sliders, front and rear skids, belly guard, rear diff guard, Bilstein HDs, Volant intake, 265/70 Goodyear DuraTracs, Superchips, Rola roof rack, BORA wheel spacers, Rocky Road Leveling Spacers, Magnaflow muffler, KC Slimlights, BT catch can, tb cover, and underhood kit, Expanded Sheet Metal Grille
[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f67/sixfoot9psus-build-thread-1341203/"]Build Thread[/URL]

'09 G8 GT 6.0L...Kooks Headers, Rotofab intake, SLP exhaust, Vector Motorsports Tune
sixfoot9psu is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-14-2012, 05:33 AM   #4929
Budasac
2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixfoot9psu View Post
Haha the khaki definitely wins in the almost always looking clean department...I hardly ever have to wash mine...even after driving in rain, the rear windshield is the only thing that looks dirty
But the Khaki doesn't really shine when you polish it. Silver is the same way. Black always looks dirty, but when it's clean it sparkles! (Mines always clean. My OCD won't allow mud to stay more then 24 hours.)
Budasac is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-14-2012, 06:27 AM   #4930
sixfoot9psu
2005 WK 

True, but I've had a black car before and I'm also OCD and will never buy another black car as I spent all my free time cleaning it nothing looks better when clean but nothing is more of a pain in the a$$!
'05 GC 5.7L Hemi QDII...Rock Krawler lift, 4XGuard Matrix, rock sliders, front and rear skids, belly guard, rear diff guard, Bilstein HDs, Volant intake, 265/70 Goodyear DuraTracs, Superchips, Rola roof rack, BORA wheel spacers, Rocky Road Leveling Spacers, Magnaflow muffler, KC Slimlights, BT catch can, tb cover, and underhood kit, Expanded Sheet Metal Grille
[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f67/sixfoot9psus-build-thread-1341203/"]Build Thread[/URL]

'09 G8 GT 6.0L...Kooks Headers, Rotofab intake, SLP exhaust, Vector Motorsports Tune
sixfoot9psu is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-14-2012, 06:37 AM   #4931
JeepN4KC
Keep on Jeepin on........

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonesWK View Post
just bought a smittybilt rear shackle mount from amazon. 27 bucks shipped, cant beat it!
I bought the same thing from the same place back in January

And no.........you can't beat it. The shackle comes in handy as protection and recovery (I've experienced both); Amazon is awesome! Amazon Prime is even more awesome!

My Build Thread WK
My Other Build Thread XJ
'01 XJ with some stuff
Sept 2013 Cherokee of the Month
'07 WK with some other stuff
~RED WK CLUB #7~
'11 KK with mostly stock stuff
'06WK our first Jeep with stock stuff - totalled and gone
JeepN4KC is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-14-2012, 06:47 AM   #4932
Budasac
2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixfoot9psu View Post
True, but I've had a black car before and I'm also OCD and will never buy another black car as I spent all my free time cleaning it nothing looks better when clean but nothing is more of a pain in the a$$!
I agree. But I always buy black. I decided to change it up with my WJ and hated it everyday I had it. I even got the wife into a black car now. Like you said, a pain in the ***, but it sure looks good.
Budasac is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-14-2012, 11:10 AM   #4933
OhFiveHemi
2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonesWK View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepN4KC View Post
I bought the same thing from the same place back in January

And no.........you can't beat it. The shackle comes in handy as protection and recovery (I've experienced both); Amazon is awesome! Amazon Prime is even more awesome!
dang i got mine from amazon for $35 shipped! i originally ordered it from some other 4x4 site for $18 shipped. they called me the next day saying the price was listed wrong and they wanted more money. "cancel my order"
Blue WK Club Member #41

... | `05 WK - HEMI - QDII - Mods | ... | `07 XK - 3.7L - Stock | ...
OhFiveHemi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-14-2012, 12:16 PM   #4934
Piepenbrok420
2013 JK Wrangler 

i found a set of JBA headers on ebay for $220, bogus or great deal? the lowest ive been able to find is ~$440

oO| | | | | | | |Oo
2008 WK 3.7L QT1 RRO lift + Bilteins, 33" Destination M/T
Unread 06-14-2012, 12:23 PM   #4935
cherrybomb05
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budasac

I agree. But I always buy black. I decided to change it up with my WJ and hated it everyday I had it. I even got the wife into a black car now. Like you said, a pain in the ***, but it sure looks good.
I know what you mean about the black. We used to own all black cars until we traded in the Tahoe for our silver wrangler. Now we that and the khaki that aren't black. Our other black vehicles look great all shiny, it's just hard to keep them that way . Don't even get me started on scratches lol
cherrybomb05 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.