What did you do to your WK/XK today? - Page 252 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > What did you do to your WK/XK today?

Savvy FREE SHIPPING!Year End Clearance Sale! Save 20%Artec Holiday Sale!

Unread 04-06-2012, 08:10 AM   #3766
BobG97
2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omelet
Today I added some MOPAR stripes to my ORT8 badges! I borrowed the idea from Jay
Looks awesome! Makes me wish my jeep wasn't "slap to mamma red" haha

BobG97 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-06-2012, 09:28 AM   #3767
Omelet
Evil Overlord!

2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRLT
So, who do I get a hold of, and how do I contact them for the badges?
Nathan at rebadge@yahoo.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobG97

Looks awesome! Makes me wish my jeep wasn't "slap to mamma red" haha
You know it would still look good on a red Jeep!

HEMI Club Member #31 - - - JEEP Makes It, HEMI Shakes It!!!
Omelet is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-06-2012, 02:44 PM   #3768
sixfoot9psu
2005 WK 

anybody know the actual resulting lift measurements from adding OME HD or MD springs? i compared my jeeps measurements to a user with OME MD springs and his is 1.5" higher than mine (we have same tire size)...i already have bilstein HDs but was thinking about getting OME MD springs and was wondering how much lift you think I would get? would the OME MDs be about 1.5" lift? as far as I can tell my springs are probably the originals and have 80k miles on them so they're prob not stock height anymore...problem is my 245/70/17 tires (30.5" diameter...1" larger than stock) are brand new so i dont want to lift it too much and make them look like donuts...any suggestions?
'05 GC 5.7L Hemi QDII...Rock Krawler lift, 4XGuard Matrix, rock sliders, front and rear skids, belly guard, rear diff guard, Bilstein HDs, Volant intake, 265/70 Goodyear DuraTracs, Superchips, Rola roof rack, BORA wheel spacers, Rocky Road Leveling Spacers, Magnaflow muffler, KC Slimlights, BT catch can, tb cover, and underhood kit, Expanded Sheet Metal Grille
[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f67/sixfoot9psus-build-thread-1341203/"]Build Thread[/URL]

'09 G8 GT 6.0L...Kooks Headers, Rotofab intake, SLP exhaust, Vector Motorsports Tune
sixfoot9psu is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-06-2012, 03:16 PM   #3769
ryanwhiteaker

2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omelet View Post
Love mine, still haven't installed them yet. Waiting to debadge the jeep first
TRADED IN - '07 WK Limited 5.7L - OME HD kit l Rusty's .25" strut spacer l 255/75R17 l Spidertrax spacers all around l Powerwire l K&N CAI l JK MOAB black wheels l Rola Rack with Yakima spare tire mount system l 4xGuard belly skid l 4xGuard Rocker Guards
335I M Sport (e93) - plenty of mods so far :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleRiverDee View Post
it appears that REAL Jeeps leak fluids everywhere, spend more time parked in pieces than being driven, rust completely through the floor boards, gauges don't work, heaters don't work etc...
ryanwhiteaker is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-06-2012, 03:42 PM   #3770
Omelet
Evil Overlord!

2005 WK 

Nice! Wait a minute... isn't that my pic?! I am guessing you got the same thing?

Unread 04-06-2012, 03:45 PM   #3771
Omelet
Evil Overlord!

2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixfoot9psu
anybody know the actual resulting lift measurements from adding OME HD or MD springs? i compared my jeeps measurements to a user with OME MD springs and his is 1.5" higher than mine (we have same tire size)...i already have bilstein HDs but was thinking about getting OME MD springs and was wondering how much lift you think I would get? would the OME MDs be about 1.5" lift? as far as I can tell my springs are probably the originals and have 80k miles on them so they're prob not stock height anymore...problem is my 245/70/17 tires (30.5" diameter...1" larger than stock) are brand new so i dont want to lift it too much and make them look like donuts...any suggestions?
So you are wanting more lift already? Sounds like someone has been bit

Unread 04-06-2012, 04:03 PM   #3772
BobG97
2005 WK 

Just picked the beast up from the shop, had the new Magnaflow installed and left the stock resonator! I'm loving it, quiet at idle, no drone at highway speeds and lots of good throaty rumble in a stomp!
BobG97 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-06-2012, 04:23 PM   #3773
ryanwhiteaker

2001 TJ Wrangler 

Haha I'm an idiot. My monitor colors are all messed up so most reds look blue. Here's mine
TRADED IN - '07 WK Limited 5.7L - OME HD kit l Rusty's .25" strut spacer l 255/75R17 l Spidertrax spacers all around l Powerwire l K&N CAI l JK MOAB black wheels l Rola Rack with Yakima spare tire mount system l 4xGuard belly skid l 4xGuard Rocker Guards
335I M Sport (e93) - plenty of mods so far :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleRiverDee View Post
it appears that REAL Jeeps leak fluids everywhere, spend more time parked in pieces than being driven, rust completely through the floor boards, gauges don't work, heaters don't work etc...
ryanwhiteaker is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-06-2012, 05:49 PM   #3774
sixfoot9psu
2005 WK 

Quote:
So you are wanting more lift already? Sounds like someone has been bit
yea yea yea....well how could i not after seeing your damn pics all the time i also didn't have the money at the time but i've been working OT recently so now i have some extra jeep money
'05 GC 5.7L Hemi QDII...Rock Krawler lift, 4XGuard Matrix, rock sliders, front and rear skids, belly guard, rear diff guard, Bilstein HDs, Volant intake, 265/70 Goodyear DuraTracs, Superchips, Rola roof rack, BORA wheel spacers, Rocky Road Leveling Spacers, Magnaflow muffler, KC Slimlights, BT catch can, tb cover, and underhood kit, Expanded Sheet Metal Grille
[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f67/sixfoot9psus-build-thread-1341203/"]Build Thread[/URL]

'09 G8 GT 6.0L...Kooks Headers, Rotofab intake, SLP exhaust, Vector Motorsports Tune
sixfoot9psu is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-06-2012, 06:03 PM   #3775
Omelet
Evil Overlord!

2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobG97 View Post
Just picked the beast up from the shop, had the new Magnaflow installed and left the stock resonator! I'm loving it, quiet at idle, no drone at highway speeds and lots of good throaty rumble in a stomp!
Very nice! That is what I should have done originally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanwhiteaker View Post
Haha I'm an idiot. My monitor colors are all messed up so most reds look blue. Here's mine
Oh there we go! That looks a little less familiar When are they going on?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixfoot9psu View Post
yea yea yea....well how could i not after seeing your damn pics all the time i also didn't have the money at the time but i've been working OT recently so now i have some extra jeep money
Haha! True! In that case lets see some altitude out of her!

Unread 04-06-2012, 06:17 PM   #3776
JRLT
2010 WK 

Cleaned the windows and I really started to see the rock chips in my windshield.

Quote:
Thanks!
2010 3.7L, 4XGuard Matrix, Fastman TB, TB Ground Mod, Injen CAI, 255/60/18 Nitto Terra Grapplers, Bilstein Shocks & Struts, Cruiser Alloy Wheels - Switchblade, Stillen Brakes, Cargo Light Strip Mod, Electric Ashtray Mod, Jet-powered, Monkey Navigated...
JRLT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-06-2012, 09:14 PM   #3777
JHill11
2006 WK 

Got my rolla sitting low
smaller.jpg  
JHill11 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-06-2012, 11:10 PM   #3778
Omelet
Evil Overlord!

2005 WK 

Nice! That is the only way to mount them

Unread 04-06-2012, 11:16 PM   #3779
JeepN4KC
Keep on Jeepin on........

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixfoot9psu View Post
Go for it with the HD coils - you won't be disappointed.
Sell the current meats - go up to 265, 275, or 285's.
(GY MTR Kevlars come in 275)

My Build Thread WK
My Other Build Thread XJ
'01 XJ with some stuff
Sept 2013 Cherokee of the Month
'07 WK with some other stuff
~RED WK CLUB #7~
'11 KK with mostly stock stuff
'06WK our first Jeep with stock stuff - totalled and gone
JeepN4KC is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-06-2012, 11:19 PM   #3780
JeepN4KC
Keep on Jeepin on........

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHill11 View Post
Got my rolla sitting low
Lookin good, dude!

My Build Thread WK
My Other Build Thread XJ
'01 XJ with some stuff
Sept 2013 Cherokee of the Month
'07 WK with some other stuff
~RED WK CLUB #7~
'11 KK with mostly stock stuff
'06WK our first Jeep with stock stuff - totalled and gone
JeepN4KC is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.