Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

What did you do to your WK/XK today?

Tags
radiator
2M views 19K replies 1K participants last post by  99sajeep 
#1 · (Edited)
Deleted

#722 ·
Got my aux input installed. Seems to work great, allows my kids to watch a dvd on the VES and me to listen to my slacker app on my phone.

#732 ·
Hit 59.5k miles on her today. I was also quickly reminded by someone with one brake light that I need new brakes. I contacted kolak and will be getting a set of rear rotors.

As far as new pads go does anyone know if the stillen pads he offers are any good? The only other pads I have heard about are Wagner thermoquiets.

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt

#734 ·
Removed some palm trees and a flower bush on the side of the house so now the WK has it's own "off road" parking space. With a mini and I do mean small rock climb section just to get up there. 2 tires on grass, 2 tires on dirt - it's the thought that counts right? it looks happier to me at least :D

#736 ·
I am currently building a new house for the jeep. Pics within a week or two. :)

#854 ·
As promised.

#737 ·
Took the jeep in for a broken valve stem threading, and apparently then cant just replace that, they have to replace the whole sensor and stem! Yay! So much for a nice dinner this weekend, i have to fix the jeep! I guess its a 100 dollar part!!!!!!:violin::violin:

#739 ·
Rotated tires. Checked oil level, PS hydraulic fluid level, brake fluid level, and tire pressures.

#740 ·
Don't forget about labor cherrybomb!

#742 ·
time to break that new ground cherry

#744 ·
CmmdrDan said:
Well. My roof rack was delivered this morning. Im at work. My girl is at work. I dont think anyone is home and it is now pouring down rain. Heres to a soggy box when I get home. Ive also made my own rails this past weekend. The same ones Sal_Xk did.
Wow look who's with us again! Welcome back, we haven't seen you in a while! Did you hear? I got a lift kit!

Lol jk!

Sent from my Droid using JeepForum

#749 · (Edited)
Pics or it didn't happen LOL!!!!

Edit: I found them in another thread.

#750 ·
Had my 4th broken TPMS sensor replaced in as many years. Only 1 more to go, and it's already cracked at the threads....Maybe I can go 5 for 5!

#752 ·
Cleaned the engine bay, replaced a cracked fog light, and fixed my loose airbox.

Things to do:
Find out why my AC causes the XK to shake
Fix auto wipers/headlights
Diff bushings are shot...great!
End links are shot...awesome!

I'm tempted to sell this stupid thing! A vehicle with 55k miles shouldn't have issues like this. I can get a great deal on a new WRX at the Subaru dealership I work at.

#756 ·
Cleaned the engine bay, replaced a cracked fog light, and fixed my loose airbox.

Things to do:
Find out why my AC causes the XK to shake
Fix auto wipers/headlights
Diff bushings are shot...great!
End links are shot...awesome!

I'm tempted to sell this stupid thing! A vehicle with 55k miles shouldn't have issues like this. I can get a great deal on a new WRX at the Subaru dealership I work at.
55k miles with some pretty fun offroading you've done though. I know you have an eye for detail, were these items you checked after your last Uwharrie trip?

#753 ·
Sell me your Hemi and QD2 then, LOL

#754 ·
Installed Rola Rack, swapped to aux. Input factory deck, fixed blower motor resistor and harness. Great first day home! Friday lift goes on!

#755 ·
Installed 4- 1.25" wheel spacers. looks sooooooooooooooooo much better.