What did you do to your WK/XK today? - Page 158 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > What did you do to your WK/XK today?

Rampage Bowless Soft Top Oconee offroadAlloy USA Still AvailableAdvance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 01-08-2012, 02:09 PM   #2356
Omelet
Evil Overlord!

2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by daltexjeeper View Post
Here are the pictures of Rusty's Track Bar installed. You can see the zinc plated end and the grease fitting.
Is it just a rubber end with a zerk or is it one of their flex joints? It is hard to tell? BTW thanks for the pic

HEMI Club Member #31 - - - JEEP Makes It, HEMI Shakes It!!!
Omelet is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-08-2012, 02:19 PM   #2357
daltexjeeper
2013 JK Wrangler 

Oh, no problemo. It is indeed just a rubber end...exactly the same as yours is, just a different material and the addition of the zerk fitting.
daltexjeeper is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-08-2012, 03:56 PM   #2358
AJeepZJ
2006 WK 

In this picture - we are all stuck, lol. The ground is EXTREMELY soft, and muddy. You can stump on the ground and feel it 15 feet away - it was SUPPOSED to be a nice easy Sunday stroll.

TJ was leading the way. and then this happened.

so the ZJ tried to go around to pull the TJ out. ZJ Got stuck as soon as this happened.

Then I tried to back down the hill and slipped into the crevice and started spinning and digging myself 4 nice holes underneath my tires. We had a ball.
I have to grab a pic or two of mine from the other guys because my two didn't come out well. But I'll get'm.
Unread 01-08-2012, 07:24 PM   #2359
criket
2005 WK 

^AJ, please tell me you have permission to be there. AWESOME stuck pics!!!! LOL!!!
2005 | WK | Khaki | 3.7 | QT1 | OME HD Front Struts | Rusty's 2" lift in Rear w/ Monroe load levelers (F150 version) | 265/70 Nitto Terra Grapplers | 17" Moabs | 1.5" wheel spacers | Pinch weld mod Rear fender trim mod | 4xG Matrix w/ reciever hitch | 4xG Belly guard | SOLID Diff cover | Cobra CB radio | 4xG antenna mount | Rola roof
criket is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-08-2012, 07:30 PM   #2360
Budasac
2005 WK 

I didn't do anything to it today. But I did order some new lights for her. Two new factory fogs and a set of 5" black 100watt KC Hi-Lites.
Budasac is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-08-2012, 07:59 PM   #2361
AJeepZJ
2006 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by criket View Post
^AJ, please tell me you have permission to be there. AWESOME stuck pics!!!! LOL!!!
Unread 01-08-2012, 09:36 PM   #2362
Piepenbrok420
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by daltexjeeper View Post
Oh, no problemo. It is indeed just a rubber end...exactly the same as yours is, just a different material and the addition of the zerk fitting.
Yo man what part of the DFW you live in? we should hit up some spots i need to get the jeep dirty.
Unread 01-08-2012, 10:16 PM   #2363
RIDER6
2008 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by daltexjeeper
My 08 has had the rear tail light only go out 1 time and that was about a year ago. How frequently have they burnt out after being replaced? The bulbs should last a few years.
I had one go out....so I got a pack of silver stars....then the other went out and last nite the left one popped again.....I don't get it...maybe it was just a bad set of bulbs.....
Unread 01-09-2012, 02:46 AM   #2364
blizzboy283
2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIDER6

I had one go out....so I got a pack of silver stars....then the other went out and last nite the left one popped again.....I don't get it...maybe it was just a bad set of bulbs.....
Make sure you get them replace for free. Sylvania warranties them.
05 WK LTD 5.7L Hemi QD II Midnight Blue Pearl, Blue WK Club member #30
Intune, AFE Stage 2 CAI, BT Catch Can, Gibson Cat-back, OME HD, 255/75/17 BFG KM1s, 1.25" Spidertrax, LED Interior, Reverse & Tail Lights, 3/4" Grille, Chrome Fuel Door & handles, SRT8 Pedals, Taylor Shorties, XK knob, 4xGuard Front 4 & Rear Diff.
blizzboy283 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-09-2012, 07:14 AM   #2365
RIDER6
2008 WK 

Good point blizz......didn't eventhink of that on account I was too worried about something bigger going on with my girl.....but I'm really leaning to a pack of bad bulbs....cause she's acting fine everywhere else......thanks guys.
Unread 01-09-2012, 09:15 AM   #2366
Meden905
2007 WK 

Got the 4xGuard front skid installed.
front-skid.jpg  
[B][/B][COLOR="Green"]2007 WK - 5.7 - QDII - aFe Intake - FLowmaster 50 Series - Supperchips Flashpaq - Kicker Audio - S4xC Front Shackles - 4xGuard: Belly Skid, Front Skid, Rear Skid, Read Diff Cover - OME MD Lift - Spidertrax 1.5" Spacers - Kelly Safari TSR 265/70r17 - Weathertech Floor Liners - Pro Comp 12" LED Light Bar - Moab Wheels - Colorado Jeep Club member #237[/COLOR]
Meden905 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-09-2012, 11:01 AM   #2367
ktmkris
2008 WK 

i installed a rock krawler x factor lift, wheel spacers, and a set of 255/75-17 bfg mt's. pretty nice change i must say.
ktmkris is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-09-2012, 01:12 PM   #2368
JeepMDHemi
2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meden905
Hey I like the blue shackles. Matches your tag.
Unread 01-09-2012, 01:15 PM   #2369
AJeepZJ
2006 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meden905 View Post
Looks good. I'm looking forward to mine showing up. I got mine in black though.
Unread 01-09-2012, 03:39 PM   #2370
Meden905
2007 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepMDHemi View Post
Hey I like the blue shackles. Matches your tag.
Thanks, I got bored one day dipped them in some blue plastidip. I did not like it at first but now it has grown on me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJeepZJ View Post
Looks good. I'm looking forward to mine showing up. I got mine in black though.
Thanks!
[B][/B][COLOR="Green"]2007 WK - 5.7 - QDII - aFe Intake - FLowmaster 50 Series - Supperchips Flashpaq - Kicker Audio - S4xC Front Shackles - 4xGuard: Belly Skid, Front Skid, Rear Skid, Read Diff Cover - OME MD Lift - Spidertrax 1.5" Spacers - Kelly Safari TSR 265/70r17 - Weathertech Floor Liners - Pro Comp 12" LED Light Bar - Moab Wheels - Colorado Jeep Club member #237[/COLOR]
Meden905 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.