Tags
radiator
2M views 19K replies 1K participants last post by  99sajeep 
#1 · (Edited)
Deleted

#3,949 ·
Is it really this simple?

#3,953 ·
Was planning of having a mechanic do all of them but looks like I'll only need him for the front two.

#3,958 ·
I ordered a 5 pack of relays off Amazon for a steal if anyone is interested. It's 5 relays and 5 wiring harnesses for $5 plus $5 shipping (Regularly $50). Only three packs left so, if you have some wiring projects coming up, jump on these while they last.
Nice find!!! I am buying them too. I don't need them right now, but it will be nice to have them when I do. The savings is awesome!

P.i.m.p. with the wooden trim! I still have the driver's side to do but I'm liking the results.
Not bad! Can't wait to see the finished product.

#3,955 ·
#3,961 ·
I almost gave her an older brother I was THIS close to picking up an 08 jk unlimited in rescue green

#3,962 ·
Got these from the Brown Truck and installed them. Thanks Omelet! Got this idea from you! These suckers are BRIGHT!!!! 7W Cree LED Reverse lights!

Attachments

#3,975 ·
Nice! Those things are awesome! They make it so much easier to see what you are backing up into.

This was given to me today by the old lady that owns our deer lease...
Wow score man! What are your plans for it?

My local dealer has 2 of these 1 2door and one unlimited they are only making 3500 of each and the unlimited is selling for about 52k
Man! That is one expensive Wrangler!!! I thing I would rather buy a base model and then used the $20K+ to build it up custom just the way I wanted it. But that's just me :thumbsup:

whoa! i saw another lifted WK today!!

the first one ive ever seen in person was my own. i have never seen another lifted WK in Connecticut, alot of ZJs and WJs but never a WK.
I know just how you feel! There are so many Jeeps down here, but now one lifts a WK and uses it. I have bumped into two guys (both black WKs) but they only lifted them to look good. They had no interest in using it :thumbdown:

#3,963 ·
My NEW TO ME toy

Attachments

#3,968 ·
That's one awesome old lady! :thumbsup: You should be able to have fun with that. Congrats, man!

I cheated.
Cheated - I think not. In the fire service we have a saying, "Work smarter - not harder."

#3,964 ·
My local dealer has 2 of these 1 2door and one unlimited they are only making 3500 of each and the unlimited is selling for about 52k

#3,965 ·
There we go lol

Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Automotive lighting Car Hood

Outerwear Motor vehicle Sleeve Automotive tire Font

Vehicle Motor vehicle Car Car seat cover Automotive design

#4,002 ·
added my CB over the weekend
]
How'd you route your wiring for the CB? I'm curious, because that's my next add-on. The Cobra 75WXST and the mount from Sagauro - I just have no idea what I'm doing... :laugh:

#3,973 ·
Its a 4' firestik

The mount is the SS firestik door jam mount. It says its all SS. The spring is also SS from firestik. Im hoping USA company stand by their product and not just labels it as SS...

#3,980 ·
OhFiveHemi said:
Lift for looks = boring!

when i was having my tires put on i went for a cruise with my buddy in his Rubi and i didnt realize the comradery amongst Wrangler owners... he was getting waived at every 1/8 of a mile whether their Jeep modded or not!

who the heck do we have to wave too? soccer moms? :wave:
Yep pretty much! Lately I have received the wave from numerous different Jeep owners. Even got one from a guy in a modded FJ which I conveniently ignored :D I even had a guy in an H3 ask me what it was! Crazy guy didn't know what a modded WK looks like :thumbsup:

#3,985 ·
Lol @ ignoring the FJ. Ill chuck a hand out for modded WJs and stuff but most dont seem to get it.

It is much different driving a Wrangler. Way more unity. And strangly it's across the board as far as drivers who wave. From 16 yo girls to 75 yo gramps.

When my buddies and I all had TJ's we would refer to wranglers as the only "True Jeeps".:shhh: I wasn't gonna wave to no stinkin' Cherokee.:p

:rofl: He probably never saw one before.
Thats why i dont throw the wave to Wranglers, cause i know they dont want me to. If they could only look past the IFS.....

#3,981 ·
I wave at soccer moms, the look on their face is usally priceless!

#3,983 ·
BonesWK said:
added my CB over the weekend
Looks cool but be warned with the cable coming out of the tailgate that way it will get pinched. Mine did and it looks smaller than yours

#3,986 ·
When I started driving my WJ I would wave to all Jeeps out of habit. But no one waved back:crying: lol

It took a good couple months for the reflex to fade.:dunno:

The reason no-one waves to the GC's is because they don't wave back. I'd be willing to bet that only about 1-2% of WK owners even know what the "Jeep Wave" is.

#3,987 ·
I would have to say that is true with most Jeeps though. Especially Grand Cherokee owners. Even back in the day when ZJs and WJs were the new family vehicle out. Once the WKs get older and not as many of them are everywhere on the streets being driven by mommies. For the exception of Wranglers, Jeeps usually have to be older for a lot of guys to wheel them. At least that is how I see it!