What did you do to your WK/XK today? - Page 109 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > What did you do to your WK/XK today?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineToxic Brakes - 3000 PSI Braided Stainless Steel Brake LineCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 10-24-2011, 08:03 PM   #1621
scotro95
2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunrcr69 View Post
If some tool in a civic wants to race, go ahead, then race offroad as well to make it a fair comparison.
ya well where i live its every high schoolers dream to have a civic with a brap brap fart can hangin off the back, and a stereo that i swear came in a mcdonalds happy meal, they sink into their seats when you blip the throttle of a real engine. you would know... 5.7

scotro95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-24-2011, 08:32 PM   #1622
JeepN4KC
Keep on Jeepin on........

My older daughter and I got a chance to go down to KS Rocks this weekend with my uncle and cousin. The white TJ is thier ride. The park is only about 90 miles south of us. For anybody that is able to go there I would recommend checking it out. The main loop is for everybody and then they have the rest of the trails marked green (intermediate), blue (moderate), black (expert). Lots of rocky obstacles, good climbs and descents, tight trails to challenge the driving skills. Really got a chance to put the WK to the test. We were able to tackle some awesome runs. One thing I noticed with the WK is that a spotter is very helpful. We would stop and pick our lines on climbs and descents, but it is tough to see over or around the front.

The OME suspension is the real deal, the spacers give it solid, wide stability, and I am very pleased with the performance of the GY Authorities.

My Build Thread WK
My Other Build Thread XJ
'01 XJ with some stuff
Sept 2013 Cherokee of the Month
'07 WK with some other stuff
~RED WK CLUB #7~
'11 KK with mostly stock stuff
'06WK our first Jeep with stock stuff - totalled and gone
JeepN4KC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-25-2011, 07:40 PM   #1623
Robb286
2006 WK 

I ordered a new set of black housing headlights to match my black grille today! Hopefully they'll be shipped here for friday... Fingers crossed!
image-3647078063.jpg  
Robb286 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-25-2011, 08:00 PM   #1624
TurboDiesel
2008 WK 

just washed, polished and waxed the jeep
getting her ready for winter

also was looking under the hood and realized i have the orange turbo inlet seal it just looks black thanks to the oil

do i have to pay for this to be replaced or should the dealer do it for free?
i will be calling them tomorrow

...always something...
TurboDiesel is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-25-2011, 09:29 PM   #1625
JRLT
2010 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robb286 View Post
I ordered a new set of black housing headlights to match my black grille today! Hopefully they'll be shipped here for friday... Fingers crossed!
From where?
2010 3.7L, 4XGuard Matrix, Fastman TB, TB Ground Mod, Injen CAI, 255/60/18 Nitto Terra Grapplers, Bilstein Shocks & Struts, Cruiser Alloy Wheels - Switchblade, Stillen Brakes, Cargo Light Strip Mod, Electric Ashtray Mod, Jet-powered, Monkey Navigated...
JRLT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-26-2011, 02:07 AM   #1626
Robb286
2006 WK 

Ebay.
Robb286 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-26-2011, 04:55 AM   #1627
Budasac
2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robb286 View Post
I was looking at those as well. Since you already ordered them please post pics after the install (including at night with the light cut-off). I'm curious of the quality of the lenses and the how crisp the cut-off line is.
Budasac is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-26-2011, 09:05 AM   #1628
Omelet
Evil Overlord!

2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepN4KC View Post
Looks good! I love my OME! If you disconnected the front sway (just one link) you would get better flex out of her.

HEMI Club Member #31 - - - JEEP Makes It, HEMI Shakes It!!!
Omelet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-26-2011, 09:13 AM   #1629
JeepN4KC

Quote:
Originally Posted by omelet View Post
Looks good! I love my OME! If you disconnected the front sway (just one link) you would get better flex out of her.
Yeah - I thought of doin that for the day but decided against it as I wasn't sure how it would effect the drive to and from the park. I'd like to get some quick discos eventually (among other things).

By the way - can't say enough about my OME!

My Build Thread WK
My Other Build Thread XJ
'01 XJ with some stuff
~RED WK CLUB #7~
Unread 10-26-2011, 09:25 AM   #1630
criket
2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepN4KC View Post
Yeah - I thought of doin that for the day but decided against it as I wasn't sure how it would effect the drive to and from the park. I'd like to get some quick discos eventually (among other things).

By the way - can't say enough about my OME!
I've had one link disconnected on my front sway for 6 months now. I can't tell a difference. maybe alittle more lean but not bad.
2005 | WK | Khaki | 3.7 | QT1 | OME HD Front Struts | Rusty's 2" lift in Rear w/ Monroe load levelers (F150 version) | 265/70 Nitto Terra Grapplers | 17" Moabs | 1.5" wheel spacers | Pinch weld mod Rear fender trim mod | 4xG Matrix w/ reciever hitch | 4xG Belly guard | SOLID Diff cover | Cobra CB radio | 4xG antenna mount | Rola roof
criket is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-26-2011, 09:29 AM   #1631
Omelet
Evil Overlord!

2005 WK 

Actually I have not been running a front sway for some time now and with the HD coils unless you take a really sharp turn you can hardly tell the differance. The flex and handleing off road is awesome! Plus I think it feels better on road when you hit a pot hole or bump.

Oh! Criket beat me to it with his cheetah fingers!!!

Unread 10-26-2011, 09:36 AM   #1632
JeepN4KC

Quote:
Originally Posted by criket View Post
I've had one link disconnected on my front sway for 6 months now. I can't tell a difference. maybe alittle more lean but not bad.
Quote:
Actually I have not been running a front sway for some time now and with the HD coils unless you take a really sharp turn you can hardly tell the differance. The flex and handleing off road is awesome! Plus I think it feels better on road when you hit a pot hole or bump.
Good to know - thanks guys!

My Build Thread WK
My Other Build Thread XJ
'01 XJ with some stuff
~RED WK CLUB #7~
Unread 10-26-2011, 09:50 AM   #1633
criket
2005 WK 

Quote:

Oh! Criket beat me to it with his cheetah fingers!!!
this is how they know me on the streets, lol.
2005 | WK | Khaki | 3.7 | QT1 | OME HD Front Struts | Rusty's 2" lift in Rear w/ Monroe load levelers (F150 version) | 265/70 Nitto Terra Grapplers | 17" Moabs | 1.5" wheel spacers | Pinch weld mod Rear fender trim mod | 4xG Matrix w/ reciever hitch | 4xG Belly guard | SOLID Diff cover | Cobra CB radio | 4xG antenna mount | Rola roof
criket is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-26-2011, 09:59 AM   #1634
Omelet
Evil Overlord!

2005 WK 

LOL! Nice!

Unread 10-26-2011, 12:00 PM   #1635
Spectrum42
2008 WK 

Fog lights installed, along with my SRT pedals. Now I don't feel as guilty about driving barefoot on occasion in the summer. Took the WK to the dealer who wanted $90 to turn on the fogs with Starscan! No way I am paying that much for 5 min of work. Anyone know of a cheaper place in northwest Ohio? If not, I'll start splicing...
image-767939766.jpg   image-2665565270.jpg  

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.