Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

What did you do to your WK/XK today?

Tags
radiator
2M views 19K replies 1K participants last post by  99sajeep 
#1 · (Edited)
Deleted

#15,416 ·
Drove to work for the first day this week... I've been riding the motorcycle all week since the weather has been nice. Shame that in the summer I stop driving the Jeep as much but the Triumph is just too fun!!

#15,417 ·
Picked up an '05 WK Limted yesterday. Only paid $1,500!

It didn't turn over (so the dealer said), battery was 100% dead, but a set of jumper cables for a miute made the normal clicking of the solenoid, so I'm hoping it's a simple relay issue, and clean the connections on the cable. Needs a thorough cleaning (very thorough) and some cosmetics. But Overall, i'm very happy with it. Has dual zone climate control and REC navigation too! .....no rear entertainment though

#15,420 ·
smokin and sqealin

Last night the wife called me at the fire station and said her 06 GC was smoking and squealing. She said there was black dust all over under the hood. She said she still had power steering. This morning when I got off work, I came home a popped the hood and all that was left of the tensioner pulley was the center bearing (sort of). I was amazed the belt was still in place and had not stranded her. Bought a new pulley and belt, cleaned the grooves on all the other pulleys and she's back on the road.

#15,430 ·
Power steering pump, belt, sea foam treatment, spark plugs (all 16) and the Evap leak detection pump (hopefully my check engine light goes away P0456)

Mileage was from last week.

Attachments

#15,441 ·
Got the 60K mile service done (differentials transfer case transmission coolant fluids, spark plugs, PVC valve). Jeeps running great. I had a weird noise when turning and that seems to have disappeared now.