What did you do to your WK/XK today?

Tags
radiator
2M views 19K replies 1K participants last post by  99sajeep 
#1 · (Edited)
Deleted

#12,925 ·
Catch Can Bracket

Time to add a catch can. Unless I hear differently going with Billet Tech.

Plan on keeping the stock air box for now so want to mount it in the void rear of the air box close to the firewall. Will either of the optional brackets (Z or Fender Mount) work or I'm I better off picking up a bracket from Home Depot etc. and fab up something myself?

Surprised they don't offer a kit to fit 5.7s.

#12,929 ·
Replaced my factory Boston speakers (which are really "wizzers" wearing the Boston name) with some new Infinity REF's that I got from Crutchfield (on sale now!)

WOW what an improvement!

I left the OEM front door woofers in; I haven't found any replacements for those (yet). I got a pair of 3.5" TRUE full-range coax speakers for the dash, and some 6.5" coax for the rear doors.

Also put in a K&N air filter - something I should have done when I bought it.....

#12,932 ·
started to fix my passenger side blend door, / pulled out half my front interior...

Also found out that my heater core had been replaced but they didn't re-weld the steel framing back together. oh goody !!

#12,938 ·
Got a new windshield.

#12,945 ·
Dang thats awesome!

I fixed my passenger sunroof drain they had it going over a wire that was holding the tube up

The water wouldn't drain unless it was as high as the tube (obviously) not sure who did that little genius move but i unclipped the wire and pulled the drain a little and clipped it back in place works good now that the water drains

It was making the driver side drain do all the work so in hard downpours it would overflow

#12,955 ·
Almost there! I'm not terribly happy with the 'shininess' of the bezel though. I may see if I can tone it down before I move forward with the install.
Looks awesome Craig

#12,960 ·
Did a 650 km (403 miles) trip hauling my camper through the Alberta/BC Mountains , put on Tow/Haul Tuner profile , and Jeep didn't hesitate at all throughout the trip. One happy WK owner here. Fuel mileage was not the greatest, but Hemi did great

Attachments