Water in my WK/Drains clogged? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > Water in my WK/Drains clogged?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options!

Unread 01-21-2013, 07:16 AM   #1
nchase21
2006 WK 

Water in my WK/Drains clogged?

ffI have had problems with water in my floor board. After a big rain, my drivers side was filled with water. The seal on my sunrook is not very tight. I was told by someone that my drains that run through the car are probably clogged. Where are the drains?

nchase21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-22-2013, 07:38 AM   #2
blizzboy283
2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by nchase21
ffI have had problems with water in my floor board. After a big rain, my drivers side was filled with water. The seal on my sunrook is not very tight. I was told by someone that my drains that run through the car are probably clogged. Where are the drains?
A simple search will help you put they are in the corners of the front of the sunroof.

You need to blow some compressed air down them. Is your sunroof sitting flush with the roof, when it's closed?
05 WK LTD 5.7L Hemi QD II Midnight Blue Pearl, Blue WK Club member #30
Intune, AFE Stage 2 CAI, BT Catch Can, Gibson Cat-back, OME HD, 255/75/17 BFG KM1s, 1.25" Spidertrax, LED Interior, Reverse & Tail Lights, 3/4" Grille, Chrome Fuel Door & handles, SRT8 Pedals, Taylor Shorties, XK knob, 4xGuard Front 4 & Rear Diff.
blizzboy283 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-22-2013, 08:15 AM   #3
nchase21
2006 WK 

no the the corners themselves are dipped down. Not flush with the roof
nchase21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-22-2013, 09:48 AM   #4
blizzboy283
2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by nchase21
no the the corners themselves are dipped down. Not flush with the roof
You need to recalibrate it then. Press and hold the vent button for like 10 seconds and then cycle through vent open and close 7 times. This should make it flush with the roof.
05 WK LTD 5.7L Hemi QD II Midnight Blue Pearl, Blue WK Club member #30
Intune, AFE Stage 2 CAI, BT Catch Can, Gibson Cat-back, OME HD, 255/75/17 BFG KM1s, 1.25" Spidertrax, LED Interior, Reverse & Tail Lights, 3/4" Grille, Chrome Fuel Door & handles, SRT8 Pedals, Taylor Shorties, XK knob, 4xGuard Front 4 & Rear Diff.
blizzboy283 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.