Urgent Help Needed - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > Urgent Help Needed

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSteinjager TJ tube doorsAttention to the TJ owners 1996-2006 NEW LED LIGHT OPTIONS

Unread Yesterday, 02:23 AM   #1
thecalkid
2005 WK 

Location: San Jose / Hollister / Sacramento / Palo Alto, California
Urgent Help Needed

Does any one know what these harness connectors are called? A part number maybe? I broke the red clip thing when trying to remove the harness from the transmission line pressure sensor to install a sonnax. Now I can not remove the harness at all. I've been trying everything to work whats left of the red clip out, but I may just have to break the harness and wire a new one in.

thecalkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Yesterday, 08:04 AM   #2
agitator19
2007 WK 

Just cut the wires and install two butt connectors. How many more times are you going to disconnect them? Not the best, but will get you back on the road!
agitator19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Yesterday, 02:06 PM   #3
thecalkid
2005 WK 

Location: San Jose / Hollister / Sacramento / Palo Alto, California
Well I figured it out. I didn't want to cut the wires because I like having the option of going back to stock after getting a superchips tuner. I ended up trimming back some of the clip and prying it out gently. Then I fashioned a new clip and secured it with zipties and heat shrink tubing for good measure.
thecalkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Yesterday, 02:27 PM   #4
tom19511
2006 WK 

Good to hear!!
2007 Liberty Sport 3.7
tom19511 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.