The turbo is dead - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > The turbo is dead

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineThe RuffStuff "I can't go to EJS" Sale!FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 11-08-2013, 10:00 PM   #16
tnadanzig

2007 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by b52rule View Post
I pulled the heater off the breather tube. There is nothing inside the heater part, just slick orange plastic. Is there anything supposed to be inside that short piece of tube?
No, there is nothing supposed to be in that tube. There is a heating element in the upper portion but nothing that blocks the flow. Mine just sits alone in the engine bay taking up space.

2007 3.0L CRD WK LTD - Mine, Custom Spooling Tune - Stage 2 Performance DPF & EGR Delete, Custom Cold Air Intake , 3" Intercooler, Turbo Resonator Delete, DPF Delete Pipe, Devil's Own Methanol Injection, SM resistor plug, SRT8 rear springs, SRT8 rear sway bar; 255/70/17 Hankook ATM's, dechromed stock wheels
2003 F250 6.0L CCLB - Gearhead Tunes
tnadanzig is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-08-2013, 11:07 PM   #17
b52rule
2007 WK 

Thanks! It can't produce much heat if it just plastic. I have to wonder what it does and how it does it.
b52rule is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.