TPMS: 433 version - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > TPMS: 433 version

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy Aluminum BumpersThe RuffStuff "I can't go to EJS" Sale!

Unread 07-31-2013, 05:18 PM   #1
chrali
2006 XK Commander 

TPMS: 433 version

Well I've got my corroded spare alloy of shame on my XH now, as the TMPS stalk crumbled putting air in on my uncorroded alloy.

No way do I want to spend £60+ for the new rubber stem TPMS, as that works out as much £ for 5, so I want to get the rebuilt stalk kits, but one reference says the 2006 sensors can't be rebuild as they have an earth strap. Is this right?

Also why does it matter what part number we put on as long as its the 433 version and why are there so many versions?

The reason I ask is these http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2909518875...84.m1423.l2649 on Ebay US are nicee and cheap, but are a different part number. Has anyone tried these on an XH/WH?

Sorry for the dumb questions, but I hope someone can point me in the right direction.

chrali is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.