Tires and Wheels Advice - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > Tires and Wheels Advice

Custom Axle Work at CCORRough Country Lift Kits and Parts!Swag Off Road BIG-HIT TJ-YJ Rear Bumper

Unread 01-14-2013, 05:03 PM   #1
toymachine456
2006 WK 

Tires and Wheels Advice

Im looking to buy JK rubicon wheels and tires as a set.

I found a great deal on wheels and tires and Im wondering if the 32 inch BFG MT and JK wheels will fit my 06 WK laredo with an OME HD lift?

I need guidance! Please help!

Thanks!

toymachine456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-14-2013, 06:11 PM   #2
gamma500
2005 WK 

If these are 17" Wrangler rims, you will need to get spacers for the fronts, brake caliper/holder the problem.....only 1/4 " spacer is needed but I believe 6mm is the smallest I've seen on eBay. The rears will clear fine. Tires as far as diameter should fit...if width isn't too excessive. Once again spacers all around will solve that. I researched this question recently for my 05 WK with eBay Rubicon rims (17 x 7.5, 45mm offset)...seems my Rubicon 17" ers fit up front, by about 1.5mm(!!) of clearance from brake caliper holder but brake caliper size, according to Forum consensus, was slightly larger in the 2006+ WK's.
gamma500 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.