Those With Torque, Dashboss, AutoEnginuity, Scanner, etc Come In - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > Those With Torque, Dashboss, AutoEnginuity, Scanner, etc Come In

Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955XHD Heavy-Duty Hood Latches for JK and TJ available at OcoFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options!

Unread 09-04-2014, 07:20 PM   #1
ZWilson07
Cowboy

2008 WK 

Those With Torque, Dashboss, AutoEnginuity, Scanner, etc Come In

Im needing some readings from other people with WKs.

If you have some type of equipment that will allow you to get all four O2 sensor readings and you are willing to take a small reading for me, post up and I will PM you or post in the thread.

Thanks

Everything I need, plus a lot more I don't.

Black WK Club Member #154 || Hemi Club Member #89
ZWilson07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-05-2014, 03:46 AM   #2
ggrassmid

I have DashBoss; but unfortunately I cannot help you; CRD here. DashBoss does seem to work well for me. Does everything I wanted plus has the 2 extra plugs for oil temp/pressure or other items should I choose in the future.
ggrassmid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-05-2014, 06:58 AM   #3
rulother
Grizzly
2008 WK 

Have the paid version of Torque and love it, which do you need?
2008 WK 3.7L V6 Dark Khaki Club Member #75 "Grizzly"
2001 WJ 4.7 V8 (Sold)
1998 ZJ 5.2L V8 (Dead @ 300,000 Miles)
rulother is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-05-2014, 10:17 AM   #4
luckyse7ens
2010 XK Commander 

paid version of torque here
Black WK Club #152
luckyse7ens is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-05-2014, 06:12 PM   #5
ZWilson07
Cowboy

2008 WK 

Can you all put all 4 O2 sensors on your screen. When you are driving and vehicle warmed up, drive at a speed at least over 60 mph. Around 65 is fine and while cruising at that steady speed, go into a DFCO situation which really just consists of taking your foot completely off the gas and monitor what the readings do on the 4 sensors. They should drop some from going from a rich to lean state somewhat. Also see if it goes into open loop during this situation.

For some reason all 4 of mine jump to 0 and show open loop.

Thanks

Unread 09-05-2014, 08:13 PM   #6
Red_liner740

CRD here, but from my previous gas cars and monitoring O2 sensors, that seems right.

It goes into open loop as you have killed all injector cycling. No point in monitoring O2 sensors for fuel mixture when you go full lean.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZWilson07 View Post
Can you all put all 4 O2 sensors on your screen. When you are driving and vehicle warmed up, drive at a speed at least over 60 mph. Around 65 is fine and while cruising at that steady speed, go into a DFCO situation which really just consists of taking your foot completely off the gas and monitor what the readings do on the 4 sensors. They should drop some from going from a rich to lean state somewhat. Also see if it goes into open loop during this situation.

For some reason all 4 of mine jump to 0 and show open loop.

Thanks
Red_liner740 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-06-2014, 03:47 AM   #7
ZWilson07
Cowboy

2008 WK 

Well the reason is im having a problem with 013C code. Which is a slow response from rich to lean on back 2 sensor 2 during DFCO and 60 mph or higher. What isn't making sense to me it is only doing it during that DFCO event which in theory I was under the impression that when it does that and shows 0s on the gauge and is in open loop, the computer shouldnt be looking at any of that and throwing a code. It should go off pre-set data being in open loop.

So i think im having a PCM problem but I just wanted to see if others are seeing the same readings.

Unread 09-06-2014, 06:37 AM   #8
ZF1FR
2007 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggrassmid View Post
I have DashBoss; but unfortunately I cannot help you; CRD here. DashBoss does seem to work well for me. Does everything I wanted plus has the 2 extra plugs for oil temp/pressure or other items should I choose in the future.
DO you have acces to trans temp?
ZF1FR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-06-2014, 05:16 PM   #9
ZWilson07
Cowboy

2008 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZF1FR View Post
I don't know about him and the CRD but I THINK mine does for the hemi, I would have to go look for ya.

I am actually selling my dashboss since I got a really expensive tool. The dashboss is nice and convenient, I just don't need both.

Unread 09-08-2014, 05:56 PM   #10
ggrassmid

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZF1FR View Post
Yes I do.
The only things I wish I had that I does not monitor is Oil Temp and Oil Pressure.
It is supposed to keep track of DPF Regen mileage, but I could never get it to work. I have it set to watch the EGT and have an alarm on it that goes off when EGT is over 1000*F; which is usually only in regen mode. When this happens I keep driving until it is completed.
ggrassmid is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.