Third Row Seat Removal - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > Third Row Seat Removal

Trick Tabs - NalinMFG.comWarn, Smitybilt, Engo, Rugged Ridge Winches at CCORClayton Off Road XJ Long Arm Suspension Systems!

Unread 04-11-2006, 12:51 PM   #16
grogie
M-F: Cell Block #4533

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by odell
Here you go:
That's great! I had my wife sit in one at the Denver Auto Show, and she didn't like how the back seat head rests were too big. I told her that we'd just take the seats out. Nice! Thanks.

Red Jeep Club #345
2006 TJ Sport
2004 KJ Limited
2013 Off-Road Trailer

grogie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-12-2006, 07:02 PM   #17
odell

2003 TJ Wrangler 

You can fold the headrest down so they aren't in the way of visibilty. That's what we do, so you don't have to take the seats out.
Unread 04-13-2006, 03:06 AM   #18
SYCOHEMI

I finally got around to taking the third row seats out. Easier than I thought. They come out together like a bench. Like a heavy bench... A friend helped me lift them out.

Thanks for all the tips everyone! I put the Mopar liner back over the floor and kept the jack/lug wrench tray back in place.

They seats took a lot more room than you would think.

I'll see how I like it. And less weight never hurt either, especially with gas prices rising.
'06 Commander Ltd, 5.7L Hemi, QDII, Midnight Blue, Gibson Exhaust, Raingler Net, K&N FIPK, Remote Start, Optima Yellow, Skid plates & Tow Hooks, Rocky Road 2.25 Lift, New Rear DT Shocks, 265/70R17 REVO's, 6061-T6 Custom Wheel Adapters, 4xGuard Rock Rails/Steps
'05 Land Rover LR3 SE
SYCOHEMI is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.