That's it... the end... - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > That's it... the end...

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Clayton Off Road JK Short Arm Suspension Kits

Unread 08-25-2013, 05:57 AM   #16
aaron2874
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rep-tile View Post
It may be time to get a REAL Jeep.
I had a 2008 Wrangler Rubicon 4 Door, but it didn't tow my boat very well and the gas mileage went to hell after all the mods. I miss that jeep too, but I don't miss the gas and tire expense.

2008 Rubicon Unlimited, Det. Yellow. 2.5" Teraflex BB lift. 35" MT Baja Claws on MB Predator 17x8s. RR front and rear modular bumbers & tire carrier. RR Side Armor. LP8500 Superwinch. AEV comp programmer. Husky mats and cargo liner.
aaron2874 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-25-2013, 09:02 AM   #17
Drudgery1971

2007 WK 

Glad your wife is okay. We had exact same thing happened - T-Bone at 55 but wife and our 2 young kids were in our liberty CRD. Kids didn;t get a scratch but wife broke wrist (which looking at it wasn;t that bad). Tough little buggy. So then we bought the Grand Cherokee CRD, then added a Commader with hemi - which is what she drives today. Good luck finding a replacement.
libby_crd_smashed.jpg

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.