Thanks Quadratec....not! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > Thanks Quadratec....not!

Rampage Bowless Soft Top Oconee offroadAlloy USA Still AvailableAdvance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 01-30-2014, 06:40 PM   #1
Red_liner740

Thanks Quadratec....not!

I placed an order for some parts on Jan 2nd...i ship to a US address and cross the border to pickup.

Two weeks in i got an email stating that "If no items are listed below, nothing was backordered, and your order is ready to be shipped" Followed by a shipping tracker. Sure, it took you only two weeks to place my order together....whatever.

Yesterday i received another email, stating that, once again, my package is being shipped out?!

I planned on going to US on Sat, almost a full month after original purchase date thinking that it was going to be more than enough time. There is no way that the second package will get there in time...

So now only is one part of the package not going to be there, OH and thats the part that i really needed, but i will have to pay TWICE to pickup two packages instead of one.

Hey Quadratec, NICE!!!

Red_liner740 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-04-2014, 06:29 PM   #2
xjrev10
2005 WK 

Did you call them? I've talked to them on the phone in the past and got excellent customer service!
Unread 02-04-2014, 06:43 PM   #3
Shafer57
2006 WK 

I'd call, OP, if you've only E-Mailed them then who knows who you're really getting a response from.

Have you contacted them about this?
2008 335i Twin-Turbo
Shafer57 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-04-2014, 08:29 PM   #4
ducktail
2009 WK 

The cold weather had put a hurting on a lot of production and shipping in the US. And the fact this is after December 31 when a lot of places have a depleted inventory, they might be out.
Unread 02-05-2014, 07:52 AM   #5
Guns003
1995 YJ Wrangler 

I live 10 minutes from the westchester ware house and we have been getting hit by some big snow storms ans ice storms. So i dont know if its shipping from there but that might have helped delay them.
Guns003 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.