tgrads3 05 WK Build - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > tgrads3 05 WK Build

CurrieSavvy Billet LED Tail LightsStainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 10-02-2011, 10:09 PM   #1
tgrads3
2005 WK 

tgrads3 05 WK Build

Just thought i would get this set up. Me and my Dad are trading cars, as he needs the better MPG to travel to and from the city everyday. So i am giving him my 2004 Nissan Altima and in return i am receiving his 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo. Very excited as i have loved Jeeps for so long.

Here are the specs on the Jeep:

It is White, have about 160xxx miles on it and that is about it as it is bone stock. The only problem with it right now is that the brakes are a little worn down. I plan on getting that fixed. Other than that i dont know what else to do to it.

So far my plans for it are:
  • Bigger Tires
  • New Radio
  • New Speakers
  • In-Dash Nav system (need it badly for my job)
  • Fog Lights
  • New Exhaust tips

Thats about it so far. One thing that i plan on doing is blacking out the head light and tail lights. Ive always loved that look.

Not sure what else to do to it as i am on a low budget until Thanksgiving/December.

Thanks guys and hope you can help me with some ideas.

*Pictures are here:

Last edited by tgrads3; 10-08-2011 at 01:52 PM..
tgrads3 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-02-2011, 10:29 PM   #2
08Hemiwk

If you can live without the truck for a few days I can do the headlights and tail lights for you, I'm on LI and can have the lights out the next day after i get them, maybe 2 max
08 WK Hemi: 4" Superlift, 305/55/20 Terra Grapplers, 20x9 KMC Misfits, Superchip, AirRaid Intake, Custom Exhaust, Custom Toolbox Mount, 4xG Rear Diff Guard, JKS Quick Disconnect, Rola Rack, KC Daylighters
08Hemiwk is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-02-2011, 10:43 PM   #3
tgrads3
2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08Hemiwk View Post
If you can live without the truck for a few days I can do the headlights and tail lights for you, I'm on LI and can have the lights out the next day after i get them, maybe 2 max
thanks for the offer man, but i need the car everyday for school and work.

i was thinking about just buying them off of ebay, and installing them one weekend
Unread 10-05-2011, 01:44 PM   #4
08Hemiwk

You can buy stockers and have em shipped to me if u want custom done lights. Send me a pm if ur interested, no biggie if not just an offer
08 WK Hemi: 4" Superlift, 305/55/20 Terra Grapplers, 20x9 KMC Misfits, Superchip, AirRaid Intake, Custom Exhaust, Custom Toolbox Mount, 4xG Rear Diff Guard, JKS Quick Disconnect, Rola Rack, KC Daylighters
08Hemiwk is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-05-2011, 01:58 PM   #5
AJeepZJ
2006 WK 

I demand you post pictures...
Unread 10-05-2011, 02:10 PM   #6
ItsMeKO3
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJeepZJ View Post
I demand you post pictures...
Hahaha

Sounds like a great trade. Def post some pics when you get your camera. Where you from on Cape Cod? I vacation down there a couple times a year.
Unread 10-08-2011, 01:46 PM   #7
tgrads3
2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsMeKO3 View Post
Hahaha

Sounds like a great trade. Def post some pics when you get your camera. Where you from on Cape Cod? I vacation down there a couple times a year.
i live in sandwich. and the cape has some nice trails scattered around to off-road on
Unread 10-08-2011, 01:48 PM   #8
tgrads3
2005 WK 

Pictures will be up shortley, just took them and i am uploading them now

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.