Technical Service Bulletin on WK Auto Windows - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > Technical Service Bulletin on WK Auto Windows

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueSPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 04-22-2008, 07:21 PM   #1
BigSensFan
2007 WK 

Technical Service Bulletin on WK Auto Windows

Hi Everyone

Not sure if this has been posted or not, but there is a TSB on 2007 WK's built prior to Nov 2007.

The auto windows on both sides (front) need a mechanism replaced.

Only reason I know, is because my Auto up would not work on the Passenger side (kept going down once it reached 1/2 way as if there was an obstruction)

BigSensFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-22-2008, 08:45 PM   #2
BonesWK
2006 WK 

I am having that same problem, just havent gotten around to going to the dealer to fix it....... lazy
2006 Black WK Limited 4.7 4x4 QD II -- RR 2.25" Lift - JK Moabs - 32" Wildpeaks - Rear OME Shocks - AFE Stage 2 Intake - Saguaro 4x Front Shackles - 1-1/2" Wheel Spacers - Tail Light Guards - CB - 4' Firestik - Rola Roof Rack - Exhaust
If you want to achieve greatness, stop asking for permission
Chive On
BonesWK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-22-2008, 08:57 PM   #3
z_gilligan
2010 JK Wrangler 

Just brought my 06 in for the same thing for the second time today. First time they reflashed the computer and mow they want to replace all the motors and stuff. Vehicle is out of warranty but it is covered. Just have to order the parts, should have it done by the end of the week.
z_gilligan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-22-2008, 09:42 PM   #4
nick500ss
2006 WK 

Mine's the same too! It's wierd how it's just the passenger side.
nick500ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-22-2008, 09:46 PM   #5
BigSensFan
2007 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick500ss View Post
Mine's the same too! It's wierd how it's just the passenger side.
They will replace both sides though. Mine is scheduled to go in for the fix on Friday
BigSensFan is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.