Taillight help - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > Taillight help

Baseline 4x4 Lifetime Warranty 4340 Chromoly Axle Shaft KiJeep Gear & Install Packages!Rough Country Lift Kits and Parts!

Unread 05-29-2013, 07:19 PM   #1
lamboblake
2007 WK 

Taillight help

I'd like to get black taillights for "the stranger" what are some of y'all's fav. Taillight brands

image-1556454803.jpg

lamboblake is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-30-2013, 08:12 PM   #2
BlackNMWK
2008 WK 

Check this site out...http://www.protuninglab.com/200720094.html
BlackNMWK is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-31-2013, 01:38 AM   #3
TimM
2007 WK 

Slightly different tail lights here in Aust. This photo of my GC is the standard set up down under. The middle clear part has an amber turn signal light globe
image.jpg  
TimM is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-31-2013, 09:50 AM   #4
imthehink
2005 WK 

Save some money, same stuff as the link above:http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw...s+led&_sacat=0
imthehink is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-03-2013, 09:00 AM   #5
justinmiller930
2005 WK 

I have a pair of LED taillights that I purchased from eBay that I really like. I also have a stock set sitting in the garage if anyone is interested in them. You could purchase my old set for your smoking?!
justinmiller930 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-04-2013, 01:04 AM   #6
dvella
2008 WK 

Pickup some plastidip and spray them...black it out...great videos on youtube and its super cheap to do. Works well...when hitting the brake, the light still shows through.
dvella is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-17-2013, 10:18 PM   #7
dvella
2008 WK 

Just going through my replies, I am an idiot and was thinking of plasti dip but meant VHT night shades. I just did mine and am quite pleased with the outcome. Will post pics soon.
Unread 06-18-2013, 06:46 PM   #8
Gipper22
2006 WK 

I picked these up off eBay, not LED's but still look pretty good and much much cheaper.

Gipper22 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.