Superchips Tuner for the 5.7 Questions. - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > Superchips Tuner for the 5.7 Questions.

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Clayton Off Road JK Short Arm Suspension Kits

Unread 06-23-2009, 04:22 PM   #1
JMorash
2005 WK 

Superchips Tuner for the 5.7 Questions.

So i was on 4wd.com and noticed the superchips for sale.

only the only model it listed that was close enough to my 2005 wk was the 2006 commander.

Does anyone know what the compatability is with the tuner. In other words will this thing work on my 2005 wk Hemi.???

Thanks

HEMI Club Member #28

3.5 Rock crawler lift.265/65R17 Toyo AT SuperChips Flashpaq MDS delete
JMorash is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-23-2009, 04:34 PM   #2
Nand12

Yes, it will work on an '05 Hemi. That price on 4wd.com is wayyyyy too much. You can score one on ebay, brand-new for 299.95 and with Bing cashback at 8%, your final price will be around $276. I think the seller's id is loperspeed1 (it's a performance shop in texas). If you don't want to buy on ebay, wait until autoanything.com has a coupon and you can get it for around the $300 mark with free shipping and a solid return policy.
Nand12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-24-2009, 02:37 PM   #3
FRIerJ
2007 XK Commander 

If you ever plan to mod your vehicle beyond just basic bolt ons then you should go with the Diablo predator. It allows for CMR custom tuning in the event that you should ever replace the cam/heads or install a stroker or blower or the like and it allows for the change in tire sizes and the like. Yes it is more expensive, but worth the extra $$.

J
FRIerJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.