Superchips trans app - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > Superchips trans app

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsSave at JeepHut on Smittybilt Soft tops

Unread 05-26-2014, 08:36 PM   #1
sbenja2003
2005 WK 

Superchips trans app

Does anybody have shift schedules for superchips trans App for an 05 Hemi 545rfe

sbenja2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-27-2014, 04:04 AM   #2
caulk04
2008 WK 

I've got my schedule (at least a recent version) in my email that I can share with you.

You'll have to adapt it to your throttle percentages though as they change a bit each year. Basically, make a duplicate and enter your throttle %'s then make the graphs match. It's an excel sheet and the graphs make it very easy to keep things smooth and evenly spaced.

caulk04@gmail.com shoot me an email and I'll forward you my schedule.
Unread 05-28-2014, 06:28 AM   #3
norwaywj
2006 XK Commander 

I have an flashpaq 3872, is the trans app included ?
norwaywj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-28-2014, 09:26 AM   #4
caulk04
2008 WK 

No, you have to purchase it separately. Once you load a tune into the vehicle, plug the tuner into the computer and the ATT app should be available for purchase. It's $40.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.