Sunroof wind deflector? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > Sunroof wind deflector?

Steinjager TJ tube doorsJK Front Lower Adjustable Control Arms!JK Rear Adjustable Control Arms!

Unread 04-24-2006, 06:33 PM   #1
SGilbert
2014 KL Cherokee 

Sunroof wind deflector?

I got my wife's Commander in November, and basically I haven't driven it in warm weather until now. When I open the sunroof, I get blasted with air!

There is not any pop-up deflector as is usual with these. Does anyone have one? If so, I need to get it to the dealer ASAP for a replacement of the deflector I never got!

Unread 04-25-2006, 11:10 AM   #2
cmd peej

Sun roof air deflector

There is one advertised on ebay at the link below. Or if you put the words "jeep commander sunroof" into the ebay search window, it will take you to this site.

Price is $46 plus $12 shipping. They "claim" there is no drilling required to attach the deflector.

As far as I know, there is no defector given from Jeep for vehicles with a sunroof. At least I didn't get one with mine.

If anyone has bought this defector and installed it on a Commander, would you please give a review about how easy it is to install and how good it works?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/JEEP-...spagenameZWDVW

FYI, if you put the words "jeep commander" into the ebay search window, there are several pages of options you can order.

Last edited by cmd peej; 04-25-2006 at 04:38 PM..
cmd peej is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.