Sulfur Smell? Catalytic Converter? (05 WK 3.7) - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > Sulfur Smell? Catalytic Converter? (05 WK 3.7)

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!Yukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon Zip

Unread 07-28-2013, 07:26 AM   #1
TLockcuff

Sulfur Smell? Catalytic Converter? (05 WK 3.7)

Hi, I have an 05 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 3.7. I have been smelling this "sulferish" smell on the outside of my car when its running. From people i have talked to, everyone said it was the catalytic converter. Does that sound right? I want to throw a new exhaust on my jeep someday down the road. Would i be better off just replacing both cats, muffler and everything or just the cats. By mid august im going to be commuting to college three days a week about 45 minutes away. I want my car to be in the best condition possible. I also want a more deeper sound from the exhaust but not too loud you wake the neighbors every time you start the car haha. Not sure what to do here. Any ideas?

TLockcuff is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.