Stillen Side Marker Covers Question - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > Stillen Side Marker Covers Question

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitClayton Off Road - Come see us at these events!

Unread 04-14-2013, 10:17 PM   #16
super_SINGH
2006 WK 

Just buy regular primer (once again it really doesn't matter, but that's what I did) sand it with anything above 300 grit ( I used 300,500,1000. BUT once again, its not a big deal what you use) then scrub it with ANY kind of degreaser/alcohol to get your dirty finger oils. Off it, then prime,paint, and clearcoat.

LET ME JUST SAY YOU DON'T HAVE TO FOLLOW EXACT INSTRUCTIONS, JUST DO IT, AND I HAVE ****ED UP PAINTING MANY THINGS, IF YOU DO AS WELL, JUST SAND IT AGAIN AND START OVER

super_SINGH is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.