SRT Roof Rails? Who's got'em? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > SRT Roof Rails? Who's got'em?

Jeep Liberty Window RegulatorJeep Grand Cherokee Mirror - Side ViewSmittybilt Products at Oconee Off-Road!

Unread 05-29-2008, 09:38 AM   #1
gsxr150

SRT Roof Rails? Who's got'em?

Thanks to the wonderful search function we have, I could be double posting so sorry!

Guys...who has the SRT roof rails? Do you like them? Easy install?

gsxr150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-29-2008, 09:49 AM   #2
----

Use the Google-enhanced search if you haven't already tried. It works whereas the forum search engine fails miserably. I have them and love them. Installation was a BREEZE. The harder part is removing the stock rails.
---- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-29-2008, 09:58 AM   #3
gsxr150

I'm a fan of the old "search by title"... I don't suppose you have any pics? Of course I've seen them on a SRT, but it would be nice to see on an 08. Do the SRT rails screw in?

Thanks!
Unread 05-29-2008, 10:38 AM   #4
----

The rails I received from my dealer have both screw-in and 3M tape which adheres to a track built-in to the individual rails. Mine is an '07.

Please see below:

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showp...&postcount=209
Unread 05-29-2008, 02:46 PM   #5
gsxr150

Thanks, I think I'll start by taking off the side rails...then do some photochop action to see what mine would look like. I'd like more of a side shot. ; )
Unread 05-29-2008, 09:56 PM   #6
Section106

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Oh DSL View Post
The rails I received from my dealer have both screw-in and 3M tape which adheres to a track built-in to the individual rails. Mine is an '07.

Please see below:

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showp...&postcount=209

Did your WK come with the Mercedes star on the engine cover? I have an '08 and didn't get one. Where can I get one?
Section106 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-30-2008, 12:04 AM   #7
----

My cover did not come with the silver arrow. I was quite disappointed that mine didn't even have "Jeep" printed on it. I went on a search for an 'arrow'.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.