Spyder LED Tail's installed...BUT? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > Spyder LED Tail's installed...BUT?

The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!Safety Thimble FairleadsEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 03-22-2013, 02:57 PM   #16
jeep_wk06
2006 WK 

Hey Guys, here is the link to the video i put up. not the best, but it shows what im talking about. You can see a difference in light output, i guess its just not what i was expecting. let me know what you think.

http://youtu.be/ZjM5v7-kw-o

jeep_wk06 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-22-2013, 03:07 PM   #17
Pac Man
1996 XJ Cherokee 

I don't think thats too bad! for what its worth my Ebay LED tails are awesome... they get dramatically brighter when you step on the brake or use the turn signals.
Hemi - QDII - OME - S4XC Hidden Winch Mount -Talon 9.5SR - Full Matrix - 265/70/17 Duratrac's - Pintlers- Superchips - Magnaflow - Airaid - 5000k HIDs - Lightforce HID's - 4xG Front Guard - 4XG Diff Cover
Pac Man is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-22-2013, 11:57 PM   #18
jjt250
2007 WK 

Yeah I don't think that's too bad...they look really cool too. I think 2005 and 2006 have a slightly different design where turn signal bulb and the braking bulb are separate whereas they're combined on mine. I'll try to get a pic of my 07 to show what I mean. BTW, is that the cathedral in the top right of the first pic by any chance?
Unread 03-23-2013, 07:06 PM   #19
jeep_wk06
2006 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjt250
Yeah I don't think that's too bad...they look really cool too. I think 2005 and 2006 have a slightly different design where turn signal bulb and the braking bulb are separate whereas they're combined on mine. I'll try to get a pic of my 07 to show what I mean. BTW, is that the cathedral in the top right of the first pic by any chance?
Umm I'm pretty I'm pretty sure it is a cathedral, but not sure if it is "the" cathedral , like I said only been omaha a few months. Live in Dundee on 46th and Cass. It's on the other side (east) of Saddle Creek.
Unread 03-23-2013, 11:32 PM   #20
jjt250
2007 WK 

Yep that's definitely the St. Cecilia's Cathedral. I was actually like 2 blocks away from your place on my way home like a half hour ago haha.

Btw here are my tail lights...they're a little difference because they only have two bulbs. I wonder if they make some for my model year:

Unread 03-23-2013, 11:46 PM   #21
jeep_wk06
2006 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjt250
Yep that's definitely the St. Cecilia's Cathedral. I was actually like 2 blocks away from your place on my way home like a half hour ago haha.

Btw here are my tail lights...they're a little difference because they only have two bulbs. I wonder if they make some for my model year:
Haha. Nice. Yeah I think 05-06 had three bulbs and 07 switched to the two bulbs. I'm sure they got em out there. I really love the way they look.
Unread 03-24-2013, 12:14 AM   #22
TurboDiesel
2008 WK 

late 07 changed to 2 bulbs

wish i had the 3 bulb system to get cheap led tails lol they look good
255/75R17 BFG KM1's
17" ion alloy rims
15" kicker solo baric L7 w/ Alpine m1000 amp
aftermarket headlights w/5000k HIDs
Red interior LEDs and Red license plate LED
Tinted tails
5% tint over the rear windows
more to come....
TurboDiesel is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-24-2013, 12:44 AM   #23
jjt250
2007 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeep_wk06 View Post
Haha. Nice. Yeah I think 05-06 had three bulbs and 07 switched to the two bulbs. I'm sure they got em out there. I really love the way they look.
Yeah that's what I thought. I'll keep an eye out for yours around! Haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboDiesel View Post
late 07 changed to 2 bulbs

wish i had the 3 bulb system to get cheap led tails lol they look good
Yeah mean too, seems like there are a few more options out there.
Unread 03-24-2013, 09:18 AM   #24
TurboDiesel
2008 WK 

there are some now but they are like $350 which is wayyy to much IMO lol
255/75R17 BFG KM1's
17" ion alloy rims
15" kicker solo baric L7 w/ Alpine m1000 amp
aftermarket headlights w/5000k HIDs
Red interior LEDs and Red license plate LED
Tinted tails
5% tint over the rear windows
more to come....
TurboDiesel is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Tags
LED lights , spyder , tail lights

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.