Spray in bed liner for cargo area? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > Spray in bed liner for cargo area?

Currie Antirock, Currectlync & Lift Kits on Sale!Oconee Off-Road Free Shipping Lifts Tires Bumpers Tops andIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 08-29-2013, 11:35 AM   #1
jiggadog
2008 WK 

Spray in bed liner for cargo area?

Has anyone done this for the cargo area? I'm looking for a permanent application that will provide a surface that will be easier to keep clean and provide resistance to wear. The main reason is that i want it to be easier to clean up after my dogs as it takes forever to vacuum the dog hair out of the fabric.

Unread 08-29-2013, 11:43 AM   #2
paroxysym
2007 WK 

it definitely takes some serious time to vac dog hair out of it- hell a lint roller doesnt even work. if anything if get one of the husky or other cargo liners. i believe jeep makes one as well, justforjeeps.com
Unread 08-29-2013, 12:16 PM   #3
JRLT
2010 WK 

I use a Kirby Zip Brush for dog hair.

2010 3.7L, 4XGuard Matrix, Fastman TB, TB Ground Mod, Injen CAI, 255/60/18 Nitto Terra Grapplers, Bilstein Shocks & Struts, Cruiser Alloy Wheels - Switchblade, Stillen Brakes, Cargo Light Strip Mod, Electric Ashtray Mod, Jet-powered, Monkey Navigated...
JRLT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-29-2013, 02:57 PM   #4
jakethejeep
2006 WK 

take a blow gun and blow compressed air into and around the carpet, then vacuum, hair will come out easier that way
jakethejeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.