Speakers keep cutting out - RER BA System - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > Speakers keep cutting out - RER BA System

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitSavvy Billet LED Tail Lights

Unread 11-20-2013, 12:48 PM   #1
JeepCK
2009 WK 

Speakers keep cutting out - RER BA System

I am having an odd problem with my speakers. My passenger door/dash speakers + rear door speakers keep cutting out leaving only the drivers side door/dash speakers working. Then randomly.... the speakers come back on.

I am going to pull the head unit this weekend to see if a connection is loose and also check the amp to see if anything is loose with the amp.

- Has anyone had a problem like this? (and how was it resolved)
- Does anyone have an RER/BA system wiring diagram so I can see what wires are going where?
- And does anyone have any suggestions as to what to look for?

I am really hoping it is a loose wire...

2009 3.7L Laredo Black | Two-Toned Leather | RER Nav/DVD/BA System | Viper alarm | HID's in the lows and fogs | Westin Brush Guard | Tinted Tails | Custom Blue LED Interior/Rear Hatch Lights - White Rock Lights| Rough Country 1.5" Spacers | General Grabber 255/70r17 -- Island Beach State Park 4x4 Mobile Sportsfishing Permit --
JeepCK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-20-2013, 02:39 PM   #2
RUGLAYR

Loose connection of some sort. Pull the deck and start there.
RUGLAYR is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.