Someone have DVD but not Nav? Question. - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > Someone have DVD but not Nav? Question.

Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!Even Better Heim Pricing! From RuffstuffToxic Brakes - 3000 PSI Braided Stainless Steel Brake Line

Unread 11-15-2005, 12:30 PM   #1
NetJunkie

Someone have DVD but not Nav? Question.

I'm wondering if the DVD entertainment system uses a line-in jack on the back of the head-unit or an FM modulator. What do you do to have the audio for the DVD come through the stereo? Set it to a certain FM station? Hit a button?

Unread 11-16-2005, 04:39 AM   #2
bullaculla

press the funny shaped MODE button next to the volume. once you have it on DVD mode, you can use stereo CD controls on the stereo deck to change chapters and fast foward and stuff. nice feature. I dont know if the steering wheel controls do anything tho.
bullaculla is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2005, 11:16 PM   #3
bullaculla

I played with it today. You can change chapters with the steering wheel controls too.
bullaculla is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.