Skid Guard Design - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > Skid Guard Design

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineDan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!GEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE

Unread 05-15-2014, 10:49 PM   #1
GrandDubai
2005 WK 

Skid Guard Design

Hey Gang,

I'm looking to fabricate a full set of underbody skid guards / bash plates and wondered if anybody here might have drawings or measurements that they could share. I'm not looking to copy any patented designs and because these weigh a ton, I can't buy from 4xGuard as the shipping would kill me.

Got a mountain off road drive coming up in a couple of weeks, so need to get this organized with my local fabricator. I'd just feel better if I could take a proven design instead of just letting him try stuff out, you know?

Any suggestions welcomed.

Cheers
Stuart

GrandDubai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-16-2014, 12:05 PM   #2
ca07wk
Crawl-Offroad.com
2007 WK 

Check out Asfir, They're from Israel.

www.asfir.com/
ca07wk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-16-2014, 10:52 PM   #3
GrandDubai
2005 WK 

Thanks. Probably not a popular point of origin for this country though

I was kinda hoping that someone had made their own plates and taken a few proud photos.
GrandDubai is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.